[Release][Alpha] Hypérion FiveM Fast Updates
Resource Name: Hyperion FiveM Fast Updates
Github / Download Link: https://fr.gta5-mods.com/tools/tools-alpha-hyperion-fivem-fast-updates
This program is still in development, it still has many bugs, I make it available to all the world to detect and fix bugs faster.
If you have ideas for additions to improve HFMFU, do not hesitate to tell me in this post.
First of all, hello to all who will see this topic, I come to you today to present my project. I am currently developing a small utility that I hope can help a lot of people in the maintenance of their server.
HFMFU is a complete utility that will even allow the new FiveM user to easily install their server in a few clicks.
Installs your server at the desired location in a single click
Automatic generation of "server.cfg" according to the scripts selected in the software database.
Notify the user when one or more script is to be updated.
Choice of artifacts to install on the server (last update by default).
Configuring the time between two script update scans.
Ability to submit a proposal to add script to the software database.
Version 1.1.0 [30/04/2018]
- Integration of an English version that will be available with the future installer
- Fixed mysql-async that did not install properly
- Extracting SQL files in a folder to facilitate installation in database
- Added DBD connection parameters to configure automatic mysql-async from HFMFU
- Ability to load a .cfg file to add non-integrated scripts to the list available in HFMFU and avoid losing them during an update of other scripts (Your scripts will not be distributed, remain local to your client)
Version 1.0.0 [28/04/2018]
- Installs your server at the desired location in one click
- Automatic generation of "server.cfg" according to the scripts selected in the software database.
- Warn the user when one or more script is to be updated.
- Choice of artifacts to install on the server (last update by default).
- Time configuration between two script update scans.
- Ability to submit a proposal to add script to the software database.
Thank you for reading my post, I am listening to any proposals to improve my program and I would share it as soon as it is ready.
If a script owner who is in our database goes through here and wishes that script is removed from the software know that it will be done without worry.
Good evening to all,
PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm French guy
My Discord : https://discord.gg/EW3GVYd