Well, shit... Addons don't work despite correctly installing them.

• So I installed VinceToretto's Project From The Past cars and I wrote them into the dlclist.xml file like I normally should, and would.

I also for the longest while had Dilapidated's game config installed but the cars still don't spawn. Any reason behind this?

• @krashadam If the archive count has been exceeded, then of course everything past that limit will not be read by the game. I know Dilapidated pushed the archive past vanilla but that was BEFORE the since-then updates that have occurred up to this point. You will need to look at a vanilla gameconfig and what the archive count is with Dilapidated's. If vanilla is higher, then raise it to something above vanilla value.

• @eshenk Actually, I fixed the issue already. I mistyped <Item> as <Items> so I corrected the issue and now it works. Thanks anyway!

@krashadam said in Well, shit... Addons don't work despite correctly installing them.:

@eshenk Actually, I fixed the issue already. I mistyped <Item> as <Items> so I corrected the issue and now it works. Thanks anyway!

For future reference, when suddenly your entire addon DLC stops working, then thats almost always caused by either a typo/error in the XML of the addon DLC itself, or the dlclist.xml file; whereas 'despite correctly installing them' is almost always untrue.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.