[VEHICLE] Essential Car Pack 1.0
I've gathered my favorite add-on car mods (around 30 cars) and put them into an easy to install OIV package.
I included a detailed readme, assuming no knowledge about modding GTA5. It's meant for people who don't
feel confident doing manual installations.
30 add-on cars:
- Porsche 918 Spyder by Se7enMoon
- Bugatti Chiron by Gta5KoRn
- Bugatti Veyron by AitGamers
- Mercedes-AMG C63 S by SaleeN
- Rolls-Royce Dawn by Gta5KoRn
- Ferrari 458 Italia by SCRAT
- Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG by VadimS
- Nissan GTR by YCA-y97y
- BMW I8 by Aige
- BMW F82 M4 by KAMELKFB
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder by se7enMoon
- Ford Mustang GT by Aige
- McLaren P1 by Aige
- Audi R8 PPI by le_AK
- Lamborghini Reventon by SCRAT
- Audi RS6 Avant by EvertW
- Audi RS7 Sportback by SaleeN
- Mercedes-Benz S500 by Gta5KoRn
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG by SCRAT
- Ferrari LaFerrari by Vans123
- Ford F-150 Raptor by Vans123
- Lamborghini Aventador by Vans123
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta by Vans123
- Koeningsegg Agera One:1 by Vans123
- Lamborghini Centenario by Vans123
- 2016 SRT Viper ACR by Aige- BMW M2 by SCRAT
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabrio by se7enMoon
- Toyota Camry by AlexHIT
- McLaren MSO HS by Zen-Imogen, ZenZoit, NGR_Ardiansyah
Automatically modifies dlclist and extratitleupdatedata with text implementation.
Instructions on how to setup the game for this installation, assuming a base game without OpenIV , Script Hook V or trainer installed.
I've tested the cars as well as their spawnnames, these come in a seperate text file. Everything works like it should.
I've left links to the authors and how to support them in a seperate file in a documentation with a clear description of how to donate them.
I'm not taking any credit for this mod. You won't find my name under the authors of this mod, because that just doesn't feel right to me.
I probably can't upload this, because I don't have permission from any of the authors, obviously.
So I'd like to ask you to let me know what you think of this idea
Thanks for your feedback.
PS. I'd like to expand the pack by letting people leave comments about what car should be in the next version.
If you like to try it out just let me know.
id download this if i knew where to hhahaha also how did you get the game to stop crashing i thought it would crash after like 5-6 six cars?