Added car and Aircraft mods not appearing

• @a63nt-5m1th Even with notepad ++ the are still out of alignment.

• @Turrel81
    Copy & Paste this (below) over the bottom of your dlclist replacing the similar lines you have (as long as you still have those mods installed):

<Item>dlcpacks:\spitfire\</Item>
    		<Item>dlcpacks:\lynx\</Item>
    		<Item>dlcpacks:\ww2pack\</Item>
    	</Paths>
    </SMandatoryPacksData>

Then save the file & drag & drop it in OpenIV & replace original here:

...\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\dlclist.xml

The '<Paths>' lines have one 'Tab' (the key above Caps Lock) in front of them while all the '<Item>dlcpacks:\ww2pack</Item>' etc lines have 2 Tabs in front of them.

Note: It all works as long as the syntax is correct. It doesn't have to be tabs in front of the lines just any blank character (Space for example will work too, I just use tabs as it's easier to align everything simply). Really the spaces are just there to aid you in being able to see & interpret the syntax easily. They are not part of the code. The game doesn't even see/read them. The spaces are just for you human :slight_smile: so you can easily see where sections of it start & finish etc :thumbsup:

For example, a 'dlclist.xml' will even work like this:

<Item>dlcpacks:\spitfire\</Item>
    <Item>dlcpacks:\lynx\</Item>
    <Item>dlcpacks:\ww2pack\</Item>
    </Paths>
    </SMandatoryPacksData>

with no spaces in front of any of the lines. Syntax is all that matters here. As long as it is correct the game will read the information whether there are spaces all over the place or not.

If you use other characters (like the dots I see appearing in yours), that can & most probably will break things (depending on how the game interprets the extra characters). You want to make sure you get rid of all of those dot things in the last 4 lines of your dlclist (in your screenshot above) :thumbsup:

Just copy mine from the top of this post or alternatively, manually clean up the file using copy/paste/cut/delete/backspace/ etc to get rid of the dots & make it look like what I have above. You can align lines by copying & pasting the blank spaces from lines above the one you are editing.

Recommended:
    If you install the XMLTools plugin for Notepad++ it will tell you if the syntax is broken. I think it is set to automatically check a file when you open it as default (a little box will pop up indicating the line where the syntax error originates) but if not you can check a file manually by going:

In Notepad++ > 'Plugins' Tab > 'XML Tools' > 'Check XML syntax now'

Just above 'Check XML syntax now' is a tickbox to 'Enable XML syntax auto-check'. If ticked, any file you open will be checked for errors automatically.
    Install it, install it now, it will save your life sooner or later :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

• @a63nt-5m1th Under plugins the option isn't there. ive installed it as it said.

@Turrel81 said in Added car and Aircraft mods not appearing:

@a63nt-5m1th Even with notepad ++ the are still out of alignment.

Dlclist doesn’t need to be perfectly alligned

• @Turrel81

In Notepad++ try:

'Plugins' > 'Plugin Manager' > 'Show Plugin Manager' > '& then check XMLTools appears in the 'Installed' tab. If not, see if it appears in any of the other tabs & install it (if required) by pressing the 'Install' button (Bottom rightish. You should see it easily enough if it is there :thumbsup:).

Checklist (default install location):

'XMLTools.dll' should be installed here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\plugins\XMLTools.dll

& you should have also copied these .dll's:

- libcurl.dll
     - libiconv-2.dll
     - libwinpthread1.dll
     - libxml2-2.dll
     - libxslt-1.dll
     - zlib1.dll

from the 'dependencies' folder in the 'Xml Tools 2.4.9.2 x64 Unicode.zip' download (Get the 32bit/x86 version if not using x64 OS :thumbsup:) into the main Notepad++ folder here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\ (< ie same place as 'notepad++.exe')

That's all that is required to get XMLTools working. If you are still having trouble just double-check you have the right download for your OS & that 'XMLTools.dll' & ALL the dependent dll's are in the right place.
    See how you get on with that & let me know :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th Seem to be crashing, here's the log
    If you continue to have problems playing the game, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service at http://support.rockstargames.com
    [2018-05-28 15:22:45.766] [ ERROR ] ************************************************************************
    [2018-05-28 15:22:45.769] [ ERROR ] Exit code 0xc00000fd indicates a game crash (unknown cause)
    [2018-05-28 15:22:45.782] [ ERROR ] Unable to clear in-file and out-file!
    [2018-05-28 15:22:51.357] [DISPLAY] Launching game...
    [2018-05-28 15:22:51.362] [DISPLAY] (path: D:\Games\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe cmdline: "D:\Games\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe")
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.509] [ ERROR ] GameComm: ReadFile failed.
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.927] [DISPLAY] Game exited with code 0xc00000fd
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.927] [ ERROR ] Unable to stat out-file!
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.930] [ ERROR ] ************************************************************************
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.930] [ ERROR ] * Setting error condition
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.930] [ ERROR ] * Category: 1 (ERROR_CATEGORY_LAUNCHER)
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.931] [ ERROR ] * Code: 107 (LAUNCHER_ERR_GAME_CRASHED)
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.931] [ ERROR ] * Extra:
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.931] [ ERROR ] * Localised: Launcher error. Code: 107
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.931] [ ERROR ] ************************************************************************
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.933] [ ERROR ] Unable to read out-file!
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.935] [ ERROR ] ************************************************************************
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.935] [ ERROR ] * Setting error condition
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.935] [ ERROR ] * Category: 5 (ERROR_CATEGORY_EXIT_CODE)
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.936] [ ERROR ] * Code: -1073741571 (c00000fd)
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.936] [ ERROR ] * Extra:
    [2018-05-28 15:27:31.936] [ ERROR ] * Localised: Grand Theft Auto V exited unexpectedly.

• @Turrel81
    Use your backups to undo what you have done until it stops crashing or burn it all, reinstall & start again. Those are your easiest options.
    I've not seen many (if any) "Code: 107 (LAUNCHER_ERR_GAME_CRASHED)" crashes get fixed without going to backups or reinstalling (there just tends to be very little info to go on to diagnose easily). By all means have a look in all the other logs you have (in your GTAV folder) & see if you can find any error's that might point you in the right direction but personally I would just reinstall/use backups to get back to working order.
    Take it slow next time:

• Install one mod at a time
    • Load game & check if working after EVERY mod install
    • Keep backups of EVERY file/.rpf archive you edit before you edit it
    • Try not to do too much at once or run out & install lots of different kinds of mods
    • Stick to getting add-on vehicles to spawn correctly before moving on to script/gameplay change/visual mods etc

• @a63nt-5m1th I suspect it's my gameconfig but i have found a post where it tells you to change to limitless vehicles.
    <PoolSize value="1200"/>
    <PedMemoryMultiplier value="1200"/>
    <VehicleMemoryMultiplier value="1200"/>

• @Turrel81 said in Added car and Aircraft mods not appearing:

<PoolSize value=

Specifically what '<PoolSize value=' does it tell you to set to 1200?
    I ask as there are 148 different '<PoolSize value=' values in 'gameconfig.xml' (inc. xbox & ps4 ones also).

I found one post that mentions the other 2 values & it seems from the feedback that they work.
    Specifically what problem are you hoping to resolve by making these changes? (I can't see them fixing a crashing game).

• @a63nt-5m1th That's the post, i have fixed the crash, was a train mod i installed.

• @Turrel81
    Good Detective work :slight_smile:. As long as you take it slow (install one mod at a time & make sure it is working before moving on) & make backups of everything you shouldn't encounter many problems that you can't fix yourself :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th By te way, do you know how i edit the files so that they appear by there proper names in the trainer?

• @Turrel81
    I only know ENT. In that you just rename the vehicle to whatever you want when you save it.
    I'm not sure how Menyoo/Simple Trainer etc retrieve the names of vehicles? Perhaps try contacting the mod author & asking them how the process works. :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th Since updating it has started crashing, i've update to the latest gameconfig, seems to do it when spawning cars, or if i leave the game paused for a while.

• @a63nt-5m1th After doing this with the latest up date fixed my crashing problem, hope i remember this next time.

• Hi, Rockstar dumped another update and I am back to square one. can someone tell me what their basic modded folder files look like? I will post mine later. Ask me what folders you want to see?

• @a63nt-5m1th I'm having the same problem as him and I'm no noob. Actually, I recognize your name, I think we've talked about editing the handling.meta before. IDK what's going on, ever since Cayo Perico like 75% of add-ons just won't spawn. I've tried everything from different gameconfigs to adjusters, eliminated every mod except the add-ons to no avail... all my syntax looks good... this is driving me nuts and nobody seems to have an idea why.

• @PermissionToLand said in Added car and Aircraft mods not appearing:

@a63nt-5m1th I'm having the same problem as him and I'm no noob. Actually, I recognize your name, I think we've talked about editing the handling.meta before. IDK what's going on, ever since Cayo Perico like 75% of add-ons just won't spawn. I've tried everything from different gameconfigs to adjusters, eliminated every mod except the add-ons to no avail... all my syntax looks good... this is driving me nuts and nobody seems to have an idea why.

Excuse me, neither am I, A bit rude don't you think?

• @Turrel81 Haha, sorry that wasn't meant to imply you are!

• @PermissionToLand All is forgiven then. :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.