NativeUI big FPS loss

• Hello, I have a problem with NativeUI in GTA 5 : when I use a mod that use NativeUI (like Map Editor), the game lags. This problem is new because it start when I last install the game, before it works fine, but now I can't even use Map Editor because when I want to load a map, the game crash because of this FPs loss.
    Here is my computer specs : Intel Core I7, 8GB of Ram and an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050.
    How can I fix this ?
    Thanks.

• delete map editor is how you fix it

• Thanks but there is no way to fix this without delete the mod.
    Also I forgot to say that the fps loss is only when the menu is on screen.

• @Jeantony NativeUI is known to be not FPS friendly. Mod developers should take that into account and pause the game while any menu is active. As long as the mod developer doesn't change that there is nothing you can do about it. Contact him and refer to my reply.

• @Reacon said in NativeUI big FPS loss:

delete map editor is how you fix it

Map Editor is extremely bad when it comes to loading (huge) maps and FPS. When I still had it installed, my framerate would drop as low as 5 FPS. That's not a NativeUI issue, of course, but simply meant Map Editor is crap. Seems the time it needs to load an object increases exponentially with the amount required. And yes, after like 700 hundred objects or so, your game will just crash from the ridiculous resource-hog ME is.

• I know that Map Editor can be really buggy with big maps but I also try the Car Carrier Trailer mod (also use NativeUI) and the FPS loss was the same as with Map Editor.

• @Jeantony said in NativeUI big FPS loss:

I know that Map Editor can be really buggy with big maps but I also try the Car Carrier Trailer mod (also use NativeUI) and the FPS loss was the same as with Map Editor.

Well, like @Cyron43 said, NativeUI isn't all that FPS friendly to start with. But what kind of FPS loss are we talking about here? 3? 5? 10? More? For example, until someone mentioned it, back when, I hadn't even noticed the drop. So anything drastic on your end would be ere indicative of a larger problem than NativeUI.

Also, out of sheer curiosity, what have you running that needs a NativeUI menu constantly open? (If that's the case)

• After several weeks, it finally works : it seems that an optimization through GeForce Experience solve the problem !
    Thanks for your answers.

• @meimeiriver said in NativeUI big FPS loss:

But what kind of FPS loss are we talking about here? 3? 5? 10? More?

LOL that reminds me of another user complaining about FPS loss and then a few posts later he revealed that he was talking about 180 FPS going down to 120.

• Before the resolution the FPS drop was from 50 fps to 15-20 fps. It was really annoying.

• @Jeantony said in NativeUI big FPS loss:

After several weeks, it finally works : it seems that an optimization through GeForce Experience solve the problem !
    Thanks for your answers.

Apart from GeForce Experience being a ridiculously intrusive hard-disk trasher, I never understand how it's supposed to work to begin with. Like won't its GTA V profile interfere with your own game settings? (Like it may decide to do MSAAx4 itself as well, on top of what you already have defined in your video settings, etc.)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.