[MAP] Driver: Parallel Lines NYC map (Liberty City replacement?)

• So, since there isn't a GTAIV Liberty City map besides GTARandom's which is bugged and lacks LODs and is only available for FiveReborn/MultiFive I figured someone'd be able to port the NYC map from Driver Parallel Lines from the PC/Steam version.

I've provided screenshots on the city. It actually has 2 versions. A 1978 version and a 2006 version, which changes the city's look dramatically. I don't know which screenshots take place in which time but either way it should give you an idea of what the city looks like. It should have working reflections for vehicles, LODs, no glitchy textures and proper street lights. (ones that cast shadows like in LS)

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text\

Screenshots mostly from the 1978 portion of the game and 1 is from the 2006 portion of DPL (Driver Parallel Lines)

If anything this could make a great replacement for Liberty City. It would just need traffic and pedestrians.

Reply directly to me if you have any questions.

• i love this nyc 70s map on gta

• @memos Then hope someone decides to work on porting it to GTA5.

• I really want this to happen too. I've researched for technology to convert and unfortunately, I've made no progress.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.