Fix For Game Memory Error May 2018 By Police18651

• It is not one issue, it is multiple issues with this piece of shit engine.

You will get crashes if you allow tuned cars to spawn in traffic, because parts cannot be placed where the game wants them to be placed which results in errors. So first off you need to disable tuned spawns for traffic cars. Tuned cars MAY NOT spawn freely in traffic, this will result in a river of shit. You can still add cars with tuning to the game and then tune the cars yourself in LSC.

Same goes for any kind of other shit. There may be issues with convertibles, because the replacer lacks the animation (there is a vehicles.meta fix for that) and with the game trying to spawn peds in a car that is not suited for such.

But then there is also memory issues. The game has trouble allocating enough memory for traffic if your cars are too large, this is a major source of errors. People are solving things with gameconfigs, but honestly, to this day I am yet to see any actual evidence that those gameconfigs actually do anything for replacement cars. I mean, limit spawns or variety to a fraction - great fix. /s

Got shittons of memory, I just want to dump everything in there and be done with it, but there are no useful logs or debugging tools whatsoever.

• @Police-18651 sir if I use other than 0.1x peds and 0.1x traffic version, for example the 5x version, do I have to change the contents as you explained above?

• Esta é a ajuda que eu precisava antes eu tinha instalado 64 carros e comecei a receber o error gta5 fatal error too many archives mounted max size 2648
    mas antes só 59 carros o jogo tava rodando de boa mas agora você salvou minha vida tanks bro

• Can confirm, working; October 2019.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.