Can someone spawn a DeLuxo for me?

• Can someone quickly spawn a DELUXO for me? And try and tune it? I tried loading a tuned one with Menyoo, and game crashed:

[00:50:25] CORE: An exception occurred while executing 'Menyoo.asi' (0x00007FFDB9FADDB0), id 33

I start her up again, this time spawning it with Simple Trainer; no problemo. Then I went to Menyoo again to do an AUTOUPGRADE, and bam, crash again.

You'd think there'd be a modkit ID conflict of sorts. But nope, it has an Id of 165 (nowhere near in my own addon range). And other cars from the same DLC seem to spawn just fine.

• @meimeiriver want me to try auto upgrade it with my menyoo see if it crashes too?

• @Reacon said in Can someone spawn a DeLuxo for me?:

@meimeiriver want me to try auto upgrade it with my menyoo see if it crashes too?

Yes, please. :)

• @meimeiriver will let you know what happens

@meimeiriver will let you know what happens

Thanks! Funny thing is, it's in mpchristmas2017 -- a DLC I haven't touched at all.

• @meimeiriver could be a conflicting id or just menyoo or the car is trippin

@meimeiriver could be a conflicting id or just menyoo or the car is trippin

Well, if it's a conflicting car ID, then it's certainly not conflicting with any of my own addon cars (they're all assigned ID's > 800).

Odd thing is, I must have spawned it correctly, at one point, as I saved it as a tuned car once (in Menyoo).

• @meimeiriver worked fine for me man, no crash

@meimeiriver worked fine for me man, no crash

Thanks for the assistence! :) Guess this is going to take a bit of sorting out.

• @meimeiriver maybe just try taking the dlc folder from vanilla and replacing it

• By the way, any ideas on my post?

@meimeiriver maybe just try taking the dlc folder from vanilla and replacing it

This IS my vanilla folder it is happening in. :)

• Hmm, it's not a modkit ID issue. It's has a working dash (when spawned untuned), and crashes (tuned) even without my addon car DLC.

It is, however, a tuning issue. More specifically, it crashes when I try and tune its weapons. Everything else tunes just fine. Almost makes me think that maybe it's depending, for its weapons, on a DLC I recently unloaded. That would be weird, but not impossible. It would, at least, be consistent with the kind of crash I'm getting: like a major component is missing.

More at Eleven. :)

• DeLuxo is working again. :)

I can't get it to fly, though. It will hover, but you're supposed to be able to fly it too. The keybinds I use for planes don't seem to do anything on it.

• low priority bump

Would still like to know how to fly this thing. :)

• @meimeiriver isn’t it just pull back on the mouse when in hover mode?

@meimeiriver isn’t it just pull back on the mouse when in hover mode?

'Pull back on the mouse' didn't do it for me (probably because I have my keybinds laid out differently from you). But none of the keys used to navigate planes does anything at all. And, planes, of course, still work. :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.