Mods folder doesn’t seem to load

• Anotha’ day anotha’ problem(shocker)

Finally reinstalled my gta 5 and done the first missions(up until I could save the game) so I could get my 100% game save back in. I then put my mod folder, script hook v and trainer back into the directory, and installed openiv.asi to make the mods folder load, however it only seems to load in the update.rpf folder.
    •using most up to date game version(steam)
    •most up to date version of script hook v and trainer v
    •no script mods in my directory other than the trainer obviously

Any ideas?
    Thanks

• @Cyron43 @meimeiriver you two are great at helping, any ideas?

• @Reacon said in Mods folder doesn’t seem to load:

and installed openiv.asi to make the mods folder load, however it only seems to load in the update.rpf folder.

Not sure I fully understand. Your custom update.rpf IS located inside your mods folder. So, how have you determined it doesn't load the rest of your mods folder?

Also, if you start OpenIV, what does its log say? Anything with {M} at the end of a line is being loaded from mods/ location.

• @meimeiriver it's being weird. it's the exact same mods folder as before, with all the x64.rpf's, common.rpf,update folder, and x64 folder. it's being weird like i said because it seems to load some of the mods folder(some add on cars, some clothes etc) but i'm not sure it loads the update.rpf now because my game used to be pitch black at nights but now it's light as hell, tried replacing visual settings, all that etc but nothing

• @Reacon Well, what I said, what does your OpenIV log say? If there are any problems with it not loading your mods folder, it would definitely show up there.

Also, since OpenIV.asi is well, an .asi, the ScriptHookV log should contain clues as to whether it even loads. And be sure you actually copied back the latest OpenIV.asi file: it gets updated, every now and then.

• @meimeiriver checked the logs, no errors. im pretty sure it is working now though(no idea how) because the taxi's ads are retardedly bright again

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.