I can't paint add-on cars. They are all black. (EDIT: All cars turn black once I sit in them.)

• I'm using https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2018-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-libertywalk-add-on in game but I can't paint it. Everything I select flashes the color I select then goes to black paint. No matter what I do it is black. If I use metallic it will make it black with just a tiny bit of the color I chose. I've googled everything I can think of to find my problem and I haven' found anyone with the same issue. I am sure I am looking something up wrong but I can't figure out what I can't paint the car.

• Ok new thing I notice. As soon as I enter any car at all it turns the paint black. I have absolutely no idea why its doing this. If there is a green car on the side of the road and I break-in and steal it the paint turns black. Also its not like the decals are missing or anything. It just changes it to a pearlescent black. This sucks, someone please help me.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.