NEW TO MODDING ! NEED HELP INSTALLING EVERYTHING

• WHATS UP WORLD ?

I AM NEW TO GTAV ON PC AND NEW TO MODDING IM REALLY CLUELESS BUT VERY INTERESTED....

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME INSTALL THE NECESSARY FILES AND MODS ?

I WILL PAY

• @Samthecat2017 Hello There,
    I understand as you are new to this modding scene, and at first it may sound like a big deal to some people. But trust me, it's not that hard.

Usually Every mod you wish to install, be that Vehicle, Ped or Script Mods, usually, each mod has a Read Me file included in the download, all you had to do is, follow the instructions, and you are done. (:

You don't have to pay anything to anyone.

In-case, if you still get stuck any where, just raise a question here, or ping me on chat, I will try to assist you as much as I can.

Again, don't pay anything to anyone(including me) for just a simple Drag n Drop Operation.

P.S. If you wish to help, I would suggest to donate the author of the Mod you like the most, this boosts their moral & motivates them to bring out the quality mods. (:

• @Samthecat2017 said in NEW TO MODDING ! NEED HELP INSTALLING EVERYTHING:

WHATS UP WORLD ?

I AM NEW TO GTAV ON PC AND NEW TO MODDING IM REALLY CLUELESS BUT VERY INTERESTED....

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME INSTALL THE NECESSARY FILES AND MODS ?

I WILL PAY

Just so you know, most of us can read. It's quite unnecessary to TYPE IN ALL CAPS especially since you typed your own username with only 1 capital letter and all lowercase.

• This post is deleted!

• @Samthecat2017 You could start by reading these https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/50/info-about-installing-car-mods/36

and this one https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/222/tutorial-vehicles-weapons-how-to-do-add-on-s-replacer-s/650

these will help you to setup your folders for installing vehicles etc. As for any other mods you just need to read the installation instructions provided and make sure you follow them step by step. By all means give me a shout if you get stuck with anything (and I don't care if you use caps) ;)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.