me 2 movement on here

• Have the rules changed over the years on here about commenting on a file? if you dislike the file do you still have the right to your opinion or not? if not please point out a list of the rules on commenting, I always knew that you can comment good or bad as long as you do not attack the creator of the mod, I commented on a real useless mod and got centered out from a staff or admin, I have been on this site as long as now longer then ruppo and never had a problem, I been attacked for mods no admin has ever told the other person about it ever the comments might still be there if ruppo did not remove them, so if someone can give me feed back that would be great.

• Couple of examples of whats not allowed .

-When i press J it doesnt work? - half star rating

-This is shit! - half a star rating

Any ratings that are support or installation related are not allowed.

Ratings are reviews. You must say what you dislike and why. Make suggestions on what can be improved.
    This must be done without swearing and without attacking the author.

Comments WITHOUT a rating should be written without swearing or attacking the author.

Some will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

• 1_1529141305735_Screenshot-2018-6-16 GTA 5 Mods by textureking - GTA5-Mods com(1).png 0_1529141305735_Screenshot-2018-6-16 GTA 5 Mods by textureking - GTA5-Mods com.png

• @textureking These are examples of whats not allowed.

If you planning to manipulate the system just so you can rate low. Then logs will be looked at and reviewed and action will be taken accordingly.

• Thank you io did not know because there is no posted rules about comments, there has been a number of times that I got feed back like this and it was not corrected, these rules should be posted so members have the right to see, that said the admin should bring this to your attention without centering him out for a liberal attack, the admin offered no information at all about any rules posted or nothing, as a admin they should be fully aware and be ready to show rules when asked for, two the other players should stay out of admin rulings or be advised they will get comments they do not like, all this could of be avoided if the admin knew his job not just delete without explanation

• @textureking I can see how this can be easily overlooked. There is a link just below the comment box. When clicked, it opens the community guidelines.
    Ive made a suggestion to the admins to have these guidelines open always.

0_1529173015179_9bd82510-0119-4892-990d-4a163daacef2.png

• ya that's what I am trying to tell the admin on here no ware did it say I can not have a bad comment about the mod he keeps thinking I am wrong and broke the rules I did not, the rules have to be changed because they were wrote by ruppo and he has never told me about having a bad comment about the mod only do not be offensive to the maker, so I am not in the wrong at all it is up to that admin to know the rules well and make changes to them, I see ruppo locked them someone needs to get a hold of him to make changes in light of this liberal me 2 movement

no ware did it say I can not have a bad comment about the mod

You're correct, we don't have a rule that says that. However, the rules do say to not rate without relevant feedback or criticism. You can "have a bad comment about the mod," it just has to contain relevant feedback or criticism. "mod sucks" or "why was this made" is not relevant feedback or criticism.

he keeps thinking I am wrong and broke the rules I did not

You did break the rules, you rated without relevant feedback or criticism.

the rules have to be changed because they were wrote by ruppo and he has never told me about having a bad comment about the mod only do not be offensive to the maker

Just because all of the rules were never told specifically to you by rappo does not mean they need to be changed or that they are invalid. Are all the laws in your country told specifically to you? No? Does that mean the rules are invalid or should be changed? No.

it is up to that admin to know the rules well and make changes to them, I see ruppo locked them someone needs to get a hold of him to make changes in light of this liberal me 2 movement

1. We do know them.
    2. They don't need to be changed.
    3. rappo is no longer an admin; he can't change them.
    4. Your "liberal me 2 movement" talk is jibberish.

Locked.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.