Un-flyable aircraft ..baffled!

• Hey!
    I'm hoping if someone could give me some friendly advice.

I'm working on the Helicarrier (updated a lot since my last post in the thread) however I have run in to a few problems not being able to fly..

Everything is set up like my other s.h.i.e.l.d project, the bus - the only difference being 'the bus' CAN fly.

Is there size limitations for a 'usable' aircraft?

Or is there a specific setting I need to enable?

Really stuck here guys!

@stillhere & myself have something really cool in store you for guys assuming we can overcome this hurdle!

• hmm, no-one?

• @JDeez_Nutz
    What does your handling file for it look like? Post it here (or on Pastebin) & I'll have a look at it :thumbsup:

To paste here it's best to use a code block so that the information is always displayed 100% correctly (site sometimes misses out characters if you just straight paste).
    You can paste a code block like this:

```xml
    Paste info/data in here then copy everything from the line above this to the line below & post to forum
    ```

• @a63nt-5m1th Thank you for your reply!

Here's the https://pastebin.com/39JJvSrT

I'm not sure if it is the handling - when replacing the helicarrier model with my bus model, she flys.. I think it might be an issue within the set up?
    Really not sure though as everything (i believe) is set up correctly?

Many thanks for looking at this!

• @JDeez_Nutz
    Ah, I see. Yeah nothing jumps out at me with the handling apart from the missing '</Item>' at the bottom (but I figure that you just missed it out when you pasted the data to pastebin?).
    It should look like this at the bottom anyway :thumbsup: :

</fTurretPitchForwardMin>
              <fUvAnimationMult value="0.000000" />
              <fMiscGadgetVar value="0.000000" />
              <fWheelImpactOffset value="0.000000" />
            </Item>
            <Item type="NULL" />
            <Item type="NULL" />
          </SubHandlingData>
          </Item>

If it works with your bus model it does suggest that the issue is with the model itself. It could be something in 'vehicles.meta' also (still tied to the model itself really). ie the 'vehicles.meta' settings work for the bus as it's model has everything set correctly to make it work but something is missing/wrong/different in the helicarrier resulting in it not flying. I'm aware that's not really very helpful, I just mention it as if that is the case you may be able to solve it with slightly different 'vehicles.meta' settings & not have to mess about in ZModeler etc. Which I'm guessing will be a bit more work.
    I don't know anything about Zmodeler so I'm not going to be much help with that.
    I've never heard of a size limitation for vehicles in the game so I reckon comparing your bus model to the helicarrier model in ZModeler is probably a reasonably place to start. Just go through everything making sure & double-checking it is correct/the same/nothing missing etc.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.