[VEHICLE] [WIP] ProMod Stallion
I've taken the Declasse Stallion and converted it into a ProMod Drag Stallion. I wanted to keep this as lore-friendly as possible, so the majority of the assets are all available in-game, minus the turbos, injector hat, and air filters (those are from 3d Warehouse, and have been altered/retextured to suit this car). The rear spoiler was built from scratch, and I'm not sure who the original author of the parachute pack is. The car still needs a quite a bit of work, but will have some really cool features (and a couple surprises!) when I release it next month.
There's far too much to ramble on about, so I'll just try and make a quick list of all the main features, as well as some in-progress features:
- 6 TURBOS, plumbed intercooler (w/air exchange & spray bar), wastegates, and open exhaust
- Blower with carbon injector hat, (partially) working pulleys/belt
- 4-speed transmission with an estimated 1/4-mile trap speed of 220mph! *
- Fully-adapted engine bay and race interior w/PLENTY OF EASTER EGGS
- Solid axle suspension w/small drag radials up front
- 4-link suspension and huge drag slicks tucked into a tubbed rear end
- Completely redesigned front clip (note the headlights and air exchange intakes!)
- Customized engine sounds based off "tampa2", AUTHENTIC BLOWER SCREAM!
- Multiple high-detail, lore-friendly liveries
- Proper collision models and [somewhat] LODs
- REALISTIC UNIVERSAL HANDLING!!! Vanilla or with Manual Trans & Steering Wheel mod!
- Does a small wheelie in first/second gear, but stays aggressively planted as it should
- Doesn't turn well at speed, but not easily susceptible to rollovers
- Multiple extra parts (tunable parts to come later)
- PLENTY MORE THAT WILL BE ADDED ON RELEASE!
*Based on using Sandy Shores main runway as a track
Sorry for my shitass editing skills, I've no experience in it. I just wanted to make a semi-cool video to show off my project, and have shit sync up a bit.
Song samples are from "Signs of Discontent" by Candiria
holy shit this is amazing
@shoostar Not a huge fan of modded Vanilla vehicles, but shit man! That is some quality stuff
Thank you, glad you guys like what you see so far. Please keep an eye out for its release in less than 2 weeks' time!