REALLY annoying problem with wheel offsets on addon car

• Okay, I have an addon car pack with a ton (100) cars in, I've had this issue once with a mod and took it out, but this is annoying as this mod is decent. The wheels on one side are fine, but on the other they are too far in. The top picture presents the issue. Anyone know a fix?
    0_1530451366424_20180701142001_1.jpg 0_1530451375438_20180701142003_1.jpg

• @_Divine_
    Afaik that's an issue with the model itself. You would need to get the author to fix it or use Zmodeler to fix it yourself (if the model is unlocked & allows you to do so).
    Are you using VStancer, yeah?
    You can always replace that broken car with one that works & still have the rest of your modpack cars so it's hopefully not a total loss :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th Yes, I'm using VStancer. I'm not too fussed.

• @Divine
    Just so you know there is nothing wrong with VStancer. I only mention it as it highlighted the issue for me on a few cars. The wheels were slightly off axis in the cars to begin with & would jump even further off axis (right wheels further in) if VStancer was enabled.
    I opted to use VStancer over the unfinished/incorrectly setup cars as I could notice the wheels were slightly off axis even when VStancer was uninstalled so there was no way I was keeping those vehicles in my collection looking like that once I noticed it. :no_entry:
    Nothing can be done about it in VStancer as it is the car model that is broken. The only way to fix it, as mentioned, is in ZModeler unfortunately.

Extra: Do you have issues getting notifications of someone tagging your username? @Divine < Seems to always remove both the underscores from it?
    @_Divine_ < Had to add a backslash to it directly after the '@' to get it to turn blue. Like this:

@\_Divine_

If you do find you are missing notifications that^ is probably the reason. You can contact the site for a slight username change if needs be. 'Dark0ne' (<that's a 'zero') is who you need to contact for that :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th said in REALLY annoying problem with wheel offsets on addon car:

fications of someone tagging your username? @Divine < Seems to always remove both the underscores from it?
    @Divine < Had to add a backslash to it directly after the '@' to get it to turn blue.

Yes I do, people can't tag me.

• @_Divine_
    Yeah, it's the underslashes in your username causing that.
    Usernames with underslashes break functionality on the forums for sure but I also sent a test notification to " @_Divine_ " from a mod comment box so you can see if you get it?
    Would be pure :poop: if you were missing replies to mod comments too.

• @a63nt-5m1th
    Yeah I saw that

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.