Crashing after 10 minutes

• not sure what it may be I've had issues with crashing intermittently but now its every time. Running GTA 5 v1.0.1365.1 (steam). I don't really remember the last thing I've done which may be causing it. Before if it crashed I'd just restart and if it kept happening I'd reboot and usually that or a windows update may have somehow made it work better, if it wasn't a new mod I had installed. I got a detailed crash report saved. I don't play as much anymore because I'm always running into little issues and it becomes more and more frustrating, but I'd really like to be able to fix the crashing problem and maybe a few other issues that I've learned to deal with over time if possible. Would be really nice to not have to do a fresh install and start again from scratch but if I gotta then it is a last resort and hopefully all will go well. It says i cannot upload my log file to this post I'm not sure what to do with it but any help will be appreciated. I'm on here everyday browsing around and reading, this PC is a strictly GTA 5 rig for me, and I won't act like I know everything because I know I don't. If you can help and be a bit patient please let me know. Thank you.

• @DJ-Strobe upload your log to pastebin

• not sure if this is the log you need i have a " CrashReport_house_636663566139439775.rcr" file but dont know how to be able to read it

https://pastebin.com/VWyHqgmy

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.