Need help to stop my game from crashing

• The game still crashes, I have the latest update 1.0.1365.1.so i downloaded and installed the game config for that version and the game still crashes. Sometime it will allow me to play it an hr with both few and a lot of add-on mods and sometimes I can only play 2-3 mins I've tried everything I've seen on here I don't know what else to do.....any suggestions oh I have the rockstar version.

• Do you have any addon vehicles? If so, sometimes certain gameconfig's don't work. I only have three addon vehicles and one map addon. I just experimented with every recently updated gameconfig that I could find on here until my game stopped crashing. GTAV is very bloated now after 4 years of online updates so it can be a pain to get it right.

@Kelvin76 https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/14693/quick-start-guide-to-modding-grand-theft-auto-v

We need little more info to what you're running mod wise

But if you use several scripts, texture mods, spawn hi poly add-on cars, then yes, you're bound to hit game limits after a certain amount of time

• honestly i really dont know,i do have the latest update to gta5 and the latest gameconfig.i also have about 80 add-on vehicles old and new so any advice would be extremely helpful

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.