Looking to do a simple mod, please assist

• I'm looking to add some additional hockey masks to the store by the beach in single player, as by default there's only 2. If adding new masks isn't possible, I'd settle for replacing some of the wrestling masks with hockey masks. I have OpenIV and sorta know how to work it as I've added several mods, but really don't know what I'm doing apart from dragging and dropping other peoples work. I know that the hockey masks are located at: GTA V/update/dlcpacks/mppatchesng/x64/models/cdimages/mppatches_p.rpf, and that player_zero_p is Michael, player_one_p is Franklin, and player_two_p is Trevor.

I tried copying one of the ytd's, for instance p_head_diff_000_a.ytd, and renaming the copy to p_head_diff_058_a.ytd in Franklin's folder to make it unique - but that's about as far as I've gotten. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Nobody huh?

• No one actually cares about posts like this, it's cold here.
    Can't see the point of the "upvote/downvote" system

• Then why even have a fucking forum in the first place.

@Matt6sic6
    Calm down.
    I don't believe what R3d said about nobody caring about posts like this is true. I think there just aren't many people regularly on this forum that know how to do what you're wanting, and fewer that want/have the time to explain how to do it.
    I think you're just going to have to be patient for an answer. You can also try and find users that have done what you're wanting and PM them. Getting mad over lack of response won't help you get a response.
    Good luck in your search! :)

• You know what makes someone not want to calm down? Having someone arrogantly tell them to calm down, when they weren't upset in the first place, as if the only emotion one could have while cursing is anger.

Appreciate the "good luck" though.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.