Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation"

• this, to me is not normative behaviour. this to me is, ridiculous. lets be honest, and this is just an example. rennie accused me of
    calling someone, directly a "fascist"

@ReNNie said in Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation":

Insulting other individuals for being fascist or communist does not make your arguments stand taller, if any I consider it rude, maybe count to 10 before posting?

I did no such thing . what I actually said ;
    "you seem to be be totally incapable of looking at "X" in more than one way. and your view is very, very narrow. which makes me think of fascism. and I say that only because NOBODY likes that shit. "

so, now suddenly, I'm being rude or what ever, simply because rennie has a reading comprehension issue ? what is that shit ?

@HarleyQuinnSquad

Just because he doesn't agree with me doesn't mean he can downvote them.

There is no rule against it, so he can.

One of you moderators have changed something. It was probably you Jitnaught

1. Moderators have no control over the settings of this forum.
    2. I am a moderator. Read point #1.

• @ikt Just by your words, you have proven my point. Enough said. drops mike
    alt text

Was there a point?

Anyway, congratulations :tada:

• alt text

@ikt Huh? What's that? Oh yeah, the irrelevant one that totally doesn't know the constitution and its amendments is talking again: https://www.senate.gov/civics/constitution_item/constitution.htm

"Amendment I (1791)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

You have already lost this battle with your ignorance. Also I never called you a Nazi, you proved that yourself. HA!

alt text

@HarleyQuinnSquad You have the right to speak, but we have the right to delete your words or ban you over them on our platforms.

Since you're going to be rude, I'm giving you a last warning to stop before you get a temporary ban.

• "they" have a point @HarleyQuinnSquad. it's groupthink. you can't fight it. It's like a white phosphorus illumination round. it keeps going
    until it burns itself out. there is already a lot of squawk ( and has been for awhile ) on the interwebs about how this site has deteriorated on the past year. but that's probably
    rude to mention that.
    there's a difference between a leader and a ruler. leaders let people sort most things for themselves.and step in only when called on or truly needed. rulers feel the need to white knight every potential "situation" ..
    to micromanage every detail , all the while neglecting the issue at hand. instead of dealing with what caused the issue, they'd rather admonish punishments and correct
    an individual for being turse. example;

"X" has "X" amount of mods.

everyone of his/her mods has an issue, every.single.one.

modder "X" says " yes yes updating very soon.

user "X" gives words of encouragement, moves on.

days later modder "X" spams the site with several more mods ( all equally as buggy )

multiple users have complained, offered critique, offered help, what have you.
    modder "X" does nothing, continues uploading garbage unworthy of the number one
    selling game/entertainment in the history of ...history.

at some point, some user is going to flip his shit and say " YO, UR SHIT SUX"

and why wouldn't they ? modder "X" is oblivious to comments, and at this point uploading
    stuff that causes issues with the game.

then suddenly the mods appear on thier white horses and defend the moron uploading shit at the cyclic
    rate by way of correcting they user who's had enough of the bs? all the while ignoring modder "X"s
    trail of absolute garbage ?

what is solved by this course of action ?

@HarleyQuinnSquad
    You're overestimating your countries' constitution. Specifically your first amendment does not apply to private institutions even inside the United States. Reiterating, GTA5-Mods is not a United States government body.

Circling back to the thing that started this all, explicitly, plagiarism of copyrighted material is not covered by your first amendment either.

• @Jitnaught You are correct. This is why I followed all the guidelines when I was posting. Next time don't tell me I don't have free speech here, because that is not true:

"
    Posting any of the following on the forums or in direct messages may result in your post being removed and in case of serious or repeat offenses, your forums and main website accounts being banned:

Offensive comments directed at other users
    Offensive images, including any nudity
    Discussions about malware or pirated content
    Download links to original GTA V game files (including pirated content or subsets of files)
    Discussions about modding GTA: Online with the intent of cheating
    Discussions about console modding
    Derailing/hijacking threads by other users with questions/posts on a topic unrelated to the main post

If you have any doubts about the guidelines or need clarification, please send me a direct message."

My posts have not broken any of the above-mentioned guidelines. Also I do not see where it says being rude is against the rules. You just made that up yourself.
    When I was rude in one comment I made to futurestoryteller I apologized and I have not used such language since. In turn, I expect the moderators here to not favor others just because of their views on a certain issue on the forums. I think we need a list of guidelines for moderators to be honest.

@8541ss Nothing has been solved. We have all wasted our breath trying to argue against the corrupt powers that be. The fact is that the moderators here are not for the community, they are for themselves. Like I have said before other modding sites have defended their fair use rights and still host many mods that had DMCAs tied to them. Instead the moderators seem to turn a blind eye to any issues their own moderators make and single out anyone that doesn't match their own views. Since I have not violated their guidelines they cannot ban me for my views on the DMCAs. Instead they put us in a hidden thread on the forums that not only is not showing the new posts on the home page of the forums, but now it is their playground to insult and belittle us.

@ikt Just by you saying "your countries constitution" makes me think you are not from the United States to begin with. I also like how you quote CNN, FAKE NEWS!!! If you believe that garbage then you are too far gone to begin with. Also who said anything about plagiarism? The fact is that all you want to do is argue with the cold hard truth. It is truly sickening, I have more important things to do. If you want to waste your time arguing with yourself and the other moderators then you go right on ahead. Because you will never get it because you are an arguing liberal that can't see the truth. I have already made my point and if you haven't gotten it yet, then all I have to say is GOOD RIDDANCE! :P

alt text

• @HarleyQuinnSquad said in Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation":

You have already lost this battle with your ignorance. Also I never called you a Nazi, you proved that yourself. HA!

alt text

@rennie accused me of calling someone a fascist, when in fact, I did no such thing. he's yet to explain how that works.

I defy any of you to point where I directly or in any other way said or inferred that any singular person here is in fact, a fascist.

see, they take the buzzword, in this case fascist, and run with it. hype it up and start hurling unfounded accusations.
    next thing you know, somebody tosses in the word nazi ( as proven ) and now it's on.

you are now literally Hitler because you struck a tone they did not like. you will be corrected and punished, or you will be silenced.
    it's all very psychological and truthfully speaks volumes to the character of these "people" .

• ADMIN

What a stupid mess this thread has become.

Free-speech doesn't apply to private entities. The first amendment directly relates to the government trying to silence its citizens, not citizens telling other citizens to STFU on their own property.

Also, from our Terms of Service that you agreed to when you registered here:

However, GTA5-Mods.com has the right to monitor or moderate User Content, in our sole discretion, and to enforce our or a third party’s intellectual property rights in any User Content. GTA5-Mods.com reserves the right to discard or remove User Content from the Site in its sole discretion and without any liability whatsoever.

So when you registered on this site and post anything on it, you give us the right (among others) to remove any content you post. You agreed to these terms. So let's grow up and move on from this pathetic discussion about what we can and cannot do.

• @Dark0ne Same Imy;.)))

• Personally I don't believe that anybody making radio station mods would be violating DMCA, if the content they are using is something that is on streaming services. A lot of people have custom loading music, and I think they both gotta stay or leave, pretty much the same thing.

@Ze-Krush Streaming services pay for special licenses for the music to be able to stream the music on their platforms (they pay for those licenses via ads, paid premium streaming, etc). When you buy music off of iTunes or similar, you are buying a license to play the music on your devices, not to share the music for free to anybody online, because that would reduce profits for the artist.

• Exists a solution fair for everybody: RADIO STATION MOD WITH ACCESS TO USER AUDIO LIBRARY

Actually scripting is enought to acces to internal game and external audio files, so is just create a no native radio station with lists of in game radio comments and advertisements, and lists taken from user music in disc, in that way a script can takes both and mix to sounds like a game radio station, the idea is not hard but can takes time list enought useful game audio files, and a little smart script to sincronize random comments with user songs.

The plus is a UI totally customizable and with settings like set folder for user music files, radio station images/logos to show on screen, posibility to add real comments recorded , etc.

• @Jitnaught well of course, but adblocker on youtube is basically the same thing. Luckily adblocker is getting taken care of through many sites not allowing it.

Idk, this entire DMCA stuff is a headache

• @Jitnaught said in Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation":

@Ze-Krush Streaming services pay for special licenses for the music to be able to stream the music on their platforms (they pay for those licenses via ads, paid premium streaming, etc). When you buy music off of iTunes or similar, you are buying a license to play the music on your devices, not to share the music for free to anybody online, because that would reduce profits for the artist.

That is complete and utter bullshit Jitnaught. It is quite the opposite. If people are downloading music they are trying it out first before they buy it. Or they don't have enough money at the time and they are downloading it and will buy it if it is good and when it goes on sale. If the music is bad in the first place then you will lose sales because your music sucks. It doesn't matter if it was pirated in the first place if the music isn't good. There was a study done at a university where researchers and an educated professor studied the statistical impact of pirating music. It doesn't lessen sales, it actually increases them. There was a 600,000 increase of sales compared to music that wasn't pirated. Take a look: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4831-net-music-piracy-does-not-harm-record-sales/

Furthermore a study by the University of Kansas followed up on this research in 2016 and further confirms that file sharing and piracy doesn't affect sales at all. The data shown clearly indicates the falls in physical media are caused because of the turn to digital downloads and mp3s that surfaced over the years. This data suggests that piracy and file sharing have no impact on sales: http://www.unc.edu/~cigar/papers/P2PRevisited_IEP.pdf

Before making such a blatantly false claim, actually do some research for a change. Quit spreading misinformation and myths. This DMCA bullcrap is a complete and total headache waiting to burst. Just let us have our fair use rights and cut the crap!

• @Dark0ne said in Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation":

What a stupid mess this thread has become.

Free-speech doesn't apply to private entities. The first amendment directly relates to the government trying to silence its citizens, not citizens telling other citizens to STFU on their own property.

Also, from our Terms of Service that you agreed to when you registered here:

However, GTA5-Mods.com has the right to monitor or moderate User Content, in our sole discretion, and to enforce our or a third party’s intellectual property rights in any User Content. GTA5-Mods.com reserves the right to discard or remove User Content from the Site in its sole discretion and without any liability whatsoever.

So when you registered on this site and post anything on it, you give us the right (among others) to remove any content you post. You agreed to these terms. So let's grow up and move on from this pathetic discussion about what we can and cannot do.

The only stupid mess that has surfaced is the toxicity of this modding community as a whole. We shouldn't even be discussing this, it should be a no-brainer to protect our fair use rights and support the modding community. But I guess that will never happen. Reminds me of this video:

"Ah hell, man, they got their nose in everything. Can't shit without the Dark0ne and Jitnaught taking an interest. To hell with them." Big Smoke 1992 :laughing:

• ADMIN

@HarleyQuinnSquad said in Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation":

The only stupid mess that has surfaced is the toxicity of this modding community as a whole.

Us telling you we're going to follow the law and abide by the law is not "toxic". You throwing insults around is, however, toxic. So the irony is not wasted on me.

You keep throwing around the phrase "fair use", but fair use does not apply to radio station mods using copyrighted music without permission. It does not mean, "use what you want without permission and, as long as it's free, you can't be punished". That's not fair use. Fair use is a right granted to use copyrighted work for specific purposes such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. Essentially, it's designed to allow reviewers to review copyrighted work (e.g. a film or music review) or to provide for parodies that mimic the original, copyrighted work.

None of the fair usage reasons provided above cover radio station mods for GTA V. The mere fact you release the mods for free does NOT mean it's legal and OK.

To put it another way, what you're doing, ripping music from the internet or physical media and putting it in your mod, is the same as using another mod author's car model or textures without permission in your mod and uploading it to 5Mods. That's against the rules on 5Mods because it's illegal and extremely rude to the mod author. It's copyright infringement. If someone makes an original work, from scratch, it's their work. It's automatically copyrighted to them and, until such time as they license it out in an open way for others to use and upload in their mods, it remains strictly theirs, and theirs alone, to distribute. Even if they upload it to 5Mods (or anywhere else on the internet), that doesn't suddenly make it open source and free to distribute in other mods without permission. The mere fact you can download and use the mod for free, and the assets within the mod are open and available, does not rescind the copyright and rights that the author has over their work. The exact same applies to music creators.

Simply put; just because you have it on your PC does NOT make it yours to redistribute it as you please. Nor does buying the music.

Pretty much all commercial music is licensed to you in such a way that you are not allowed to redistribute it without the prior permission of the copyright holder. People are welcome to upload music that is NOT copyrighted or that is released under a creative commons license or similar on 5Mods. This rule does not apply to such music.

This rule update on 5Mods and its enforcement is to prevent illegal mods from being shared on the site, specifically to protect the site from legal repercussions. If you want to share radio mods, you are welcome to do so on your own website, where you will be directly responsible for hosting it. It's quite possible nothing will happen to you, but we simply cannot and will not take that risk.

• @Dark0ne said in Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation":

@HarleyQuinnSquad said in Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation":

The only stupid mess that has surfaced is the toxicity of this modding community as a whole.

Us telling you we're going to follow the law and abide by the law is not "toxic". You throwing insults around is, however, toxic. So the irony is not wasted on me.

You keep throwing around the phrase "fair use", but fair use does not apply to radio station mods using copyrighted music without permission. It does not mean, "use what you want without permission and, as long as it's free, you can't be punished". That's not fair use. Fair use is a right granted to use copyrighted work for specific purposes such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. Essentially, it's designed to allow reviewers to review copyrighted work (e.g. a film or music review) or to provide for parodies that mimic the original, copyrighted work.

None of the fair usage reasons provided above cover radio station mods for GTA V. The mere fact you release the mods for free does NOT mean it's legal and OK.

To put it another way, what you're doing, ripping music from the internet or physical media and putting it in your mod, is the same as using another mod author's car model or textures without permission in your mod and uploading it to 5Mods. That's against the rules on 5Mods because it's illegal and extremely rude to the mod author. It's copyright infringement. If someone makes an original work, from scratch, it's their work. It's automatically copyrighted to them and, until such time as they license it out in an open way for others to use and upload in their mods, it remains strictly theirs, and theirs alone, to distribute. Even if they upload it to 5Mods (or anywhere else on the internet), that doesn't suddenly make it open source and free to distribute in other mods without permission. The mere fact you can download and use the mod for free, and the assets within the mod are open and available, does not rescind the copyright and rights that the author has over their work. The exact same applies to music creators.

Simply put; just because you have it on your PC does NOT make it yours to redistribute it as you please. Nor does buying the music.

Pretty much all commercial music is licensed to you in such a way that you are not allowed to redistribute it without the prior permission of the copyright holder. People are welcome to upload music that is NOT copyrighted or that is released under a creative commons license or similar on 5Mods. This rule does not apply to such music.

This rule update on 5Mods and its enforcement is to prevent illegal mods from being shared on the site, specifically to protect the site from legal repercussions. If you want to share radio mods, you are welcome to do so on your own website, where you will be directly responsible for hosting it. It's quite possible nothing will happen to you, but we simply cannot and will not take that risk.

Then why not upload them to a deep web site if you are so scared? That way you are completely anonymous. There are many things that you guys could do to help the modding community. Just telling us it is illegal isn't going to help anything. If you would actually look at the laws it states that fair use is determined by the courts and it could mean anything. Also I have intellectual property rights as well. I put hard work and time into creating these Radio Station mods. I don't need you or anyone else telling me it is illegal when it is not. I have bought the IP for GTA V and I have the right to mod my game as I see fit. It is not against the law to mod a game. Like I said before I am not committing piracy because these mods are encrypted. It is up to the user to decrypt the music, which is piracy. The user is not using the mod as it is intended to be used, that is not my problem. I am operating under the law, I have not commited piracy. I don't see the logic here, I have tons of mods just like this on Mediafire, but they fight for our rights there. What makes you guys so special that you won't stand up for what is right. Like I said, if you are taken down, go to the deep web. Many other modding sites have in the past that were taken down. In reality, the internet cannot be contained or regulated. I doubt you guys will get any backlash from hosting radio station mods, for christ sake this is getting ridiculous.

Oh yeah and talking about toxic insults, I wasn't the one that called someone a Nazi, just saying. :yum:

• ADMIN

Then why not upload them to a deep web site if you are so scared?

Because they're not my mods to reupload. Nor would I want to. These are mods other people make, so it's their job to upload them to "the deep web", not ours.

If you would actually look at the laws it states that fair use is determined by the courts and it could mean anything.

Show me where any laws state "fair use could mean anything". That's obviously not true.

It is true that fair use is a defense in court, but in order for you to use that defense, you need to go to court. This rule change is all about preventing us from going to court in the first place, because going to court to defend such a case is extremely expensive and I certainly don't want to go to court to defend other author's rights to redistribute copyrighted content without permission. I wholeheartedly disagree with the practice of using copyrighted work without permission, so I definitely wouldn't be defending it.

Also I have intellectual property rights as well. I put hard work and time into creating these Radio Station mods.

If you created anything unique from this work, such as your own code or image assets for the mod, then you own the IP rights to those assets you specifically made yourself. If you did not, then no, you do not have any intellectual property. The time you spend organizing copyrighted music others have made into a mod does not make the music assets in the mod yours.

I don't need you or anyone else telling me it is illegal when it is not.

I feel like you do, because redistributing copyrighted assets without permission is illegal.

Like I said before I am not committing piracy because these mods are encrypted. It is up to the user to decrypt the music, which is piracy. The user is not using the mod as it is intended to be used, that is not my problem. I am operating under the law, I have not commited piracy.

Piracy is clearly defined as "the unauthorized use or reproduction of another's work". If you're redistributing copyrighted music against the explicit license for that music then yes, you are breaking the law.

I don't see the logic here, I have tons of mods just like this on Mediafire, but they fight for our rights there.

Can you show me where MediaFire are standing up for your rights and defending copyrighted music being uploaded to their service on your behalf, please? MediaFire comply with DMCA takedown requests and will suspend users who are found to be breaching it.

What makes you guys so special that you won't stand up for what is right.

It's not right, it's illegal. That's why I won't stand up for it.

Oh yeah and talking about toxic insults, I wasn't the one that called someone a Nazi, just saying.

I called an openly neo-Nazi user, with a neo-Nazi image as an avatar, a Nazi and banned them from 5Mods. If you disagree with that, honestly, why are you here? Please just leave.

Then why not upload them to a deep web site if you are so scared?

Because they're not my mods to reupload. Nor would I want to. These are mods other people make, so it's their job to upload them to "the deep web", not ours.

If you would actually look at the laws it states that fair use is determined by the courts and it could mean anything.

Show me where any laws state "fair use could mean anything". That's obviously not true.

It is true that fair use is a defense in court, but in order for you to use that defense, you need to go to court. This rule change is all about preventing us from going to court in the first place, because going to court to defend such a case is extremely expensive and I certainly don't want to go to court to defend other author's rights to redistribute copyrighted content without permission. I wholeheartedly disagree with the practice of using copyrighted work without permission, so I definitely wouldn't be defending it.

Also I have intellectual property rights as well. I put hard work and time into creating these Radio Station mods.

If you created anything unique from this work, such as your own code or image assets for the mod, then you own the IP rights to those assets you specifically made yourself. If you did not, then no, you do not have any intellectual property. The time you spend organizing copyrighted music others have made into a mod does not make the music assets in the mod yours.

I don't need you or anyone else telling me it is illegal when it is not.

I feel like you do, because redistributing copyrighted assets without permission is illegal.

Like I said before I am not committing piracy because these mods are encrypted. It is up to the user to decrypt the music, which is piracy. The user is not using the mod as it is intended to be used, that is not my problem. I am operating under the law, I have not commited piracy.

Piracy is clearly defined as "the unauthorized use or reproduction of another's work". If you're redistributing copyrighted music against the explicit license for that music then yes, you are breaking the law.

I don't see the logic here, I have tons of mods just like this on Mediafire, but they fight for our rights there.

Can you show me where MediaFire are standing up for your rights and defending copyrighted music being uploaded to their service on your behalf, please? MediaFire comply with DMCA takedown requests and will suspend users who are found to be breaching it.

What makes you guys so special that you won't stand up for what is right.

It's not right, it's illegal. That's why I won't stand up for it.

Oh yeah and talking about toxic insults, I wasn't the one that called someone a Nazi, just saying.

I called an openly neo-Nazi user, with a neo-Nazi image as an avatar, a Nazi and banned them from 5Mods. If you disagree with that, honestly, why are you here? Please just leave.

Great. Well we all know where your loyalties lie, for yourself and not the modding community. Always ready and willing to make excuses for your behavior and actions. Also that last line proves you are an honest to god liberal. I wasn't talking about banning Nazi images you dumb dumb. I was talking about this bullcrap claim made by one of your supposed honest moderators that you conveniently overlooked:

by ikt:
    "Okay, first of all, it's also kinda rude and predictable to call people Nazis."

Who the F called someone a Nazi? If you check the posts before this ridiculous comment you can see that no one called anyone a Nazi. Are your moderators high or something? Because this type of behavior is ridiculous and downight baffling. Instead of discussing the issue at hand ikt decided to throw in something that wasn't even being discussed in the first place. Then you guys tell us that we are wrong for our views, get out of here.

• ADMIN

Great. Well we all know where your loyalties lie, for yourself and not the modding community.

You talk about "the modding community" like you are the modding community. You are not the modding community. You're a part of it, for sure, and I'm very happy to say that I most definitely do not stand up for any elements of the modding community who are breaking the law.

I'll happily stand up for members of the modding community who are not breaking the law and are not breaking our Terms of Service who are being treated wrong.

Also that last line proves you are an honest to god liberal

I'm pretty much straight in the center of British politics, which is probably just a bit left of US politics. Either way, I have no idea if being "liberal" is meant to be an insult or not? What I do know is that it's utterly irrelevant to this conversation.

I wasn't talking about banning Nazi images you dumb dumb.

No, I didn't claim you were talking about that. I claimed you were talking about calling users Nazis, which you implied that I had in your previous post. And I had, yesterday. Because he was, actually, a neo-Nazi.

I was talking about this bullcrap claim made by one of your supposed honest moderators that you conveniently overlooked:

by ikt:
    "Okay, first of all, it's also kinda rude and predictable to call people Nazis."

He wasn't calling people Nazis, either. He was stating it's rude and predictable to do that, which someone did. It was removed by a moderator. Hence why it makes less sense to you.

This is all rather confusing and I've no idea why you brought up Nazis at all.

• @Dark0ne

While I do agree that taking any mods down that will cause legal conflict is the correct option to do, I do think that that should apply to all content, not just radio station mods. And If you were to take all mods that possibly fall under risk of a DMCA takedown, that would count for all clothing mods that feature real life copyrighted brands, superhero mods, or anything to do with copyrighted content. 

The entire thought of community made mods (that aren't monetized in any way) being taken down for DMCA is complete bullshit, people have been modifying games to their desire for years, and it should stay that way. The community shouldn't have to suffer the same way that the developers do to acquire the proper licencing. That shit's expensive as fuck, even IF people on the site were to pay a fee directly to the copyright owner. It would most likely be denied because it doesn't gain any active exposure towards the base company.

Just think to how much it would cost, and how difficult it is to acquire a license to use the name "Kriss Vector" and the likeliness of the weapon in a mod. Companies normally don't want anything to do with "violent" video games anyways because of the risk it runs on them for news backlash.

@Dark0ne said in Discussions regarding "Radio station mods, copyrighted music and moderation":

The same actions should be applied to all users that use "assets" that aren't theirs. '
    (That's if we wanna make this debate fair)
    But it isn't, if fair actions were used against all content that is at risk of a DMCA takedown then this site wouldn't exist. It would be a hub for people to create their own brands and ideas, vanilla reskins, and not much more.

@HarleyQuinnSquad Mans literally found this thread yesterday, but It's been one of the most headache inducing topics I've seen in a while. I normally don't speak on subjects like this that everybody will have mixed opinions on, and it's clearly in the hands of the owners of GTA5-mods.com and the copyright holders, not enough people in the community care to fight against it.

Another way that I see any radio station mods is as a personal mix, @krissboo makes dope mixes and if what he is doing isn't wrong in any way, then neither is what you, or anybody that creates these mods is.

Sorry to drag you into this, bruh had to make a point

• Also, I had to format my top paragraph like that because it was falling under a spam filter

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.