Modify Handling Crash.

• Im gonna make this pretty quick but i need some help. If i change a cars handling line from lets say. "GT86" to 'ADDER" it crashes my game. i've tried modifying then vehicles.meta and handling.meta for that add-on car. if anyone knows how to fix this it will be greatly appreciated :)

• @Sulrix
    So I take it you have the GT86 installed as an add-on & you want to give it the handling of the Adder yeah?
    One way to do that (the way I presume you are trying to do it?) is to open up the GT86's 'vehicles.meta' & change the '<handlingId>' line to this:

<handlingId>ADDER</handlingId>

Note: If you swap the handling from one car to another like this (above) using 'vehicles.meta' it's most likely that you won't get exactly the same handling in the new car. It will be similar but there's a very good chance that at least your suspension settings will be off a bit on the new car & thus disrupt the balance of the vehicle altering the handling. Sometimes it works close enough, others end up slammed to the floor with zero grip as the wheels hardly touch the ground :slight_smile: It just depends. It also means you can't alter the new vehicle (GT86 in this case) handling without affecting the handling of the original vehicle (ADDER in this case) as they both get their handling from the same place.
    Ideally, you want to be editing the 'handling.meta' parameters manually for each car & have every car using a different '<handlingId>'.

Let me know how you get on with that^ & we'll take it from there :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th Thanks for the help. ill look into it further and see if i can fix it. (sorry for late reply btw :P )

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.