[MAP][WIP] Monaco Grand Prix Formula 1

• Hello everyone

I always had a passion for Formula 1 tracks and soccer stadiums. So I like to convert them as add-on, to GTA 5.
    I present you: The circuit of Monaco in Grand Theft Auto 5, converted from the game Assetto Corsa.
    Textures are from Assetto Corsa and some others from the internet or me. I had to model and re-model a lot of stuff for this, in order for it to look decent.

This mod will release soon. Notice there are huge mountains in the back, to enlarge the feeling of southern France and Monaco. There is also a street that guides you from the circuit into the mountains, and there is one huge asphalt 'square'. On that square I will later place more props, like the Colosseum and Milan Duomo, which will also be included in my "Custom Add-on Props V2.0". And last but not least, on that square I am placing the soccer stadium of my favorite team Standard Liège, modeled from scratch.

Official Video:

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Here a video about the soccer stadium I am talking about:

I want to thank you for the support and the many downloads on my other map mods!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.