Car appearing in spawn menu that doesn't show in game files??

• Ok, so here's the deal that i just cannot get my head around. i've added a few vehicle mods to my game, all of which work correctly and the models appear correctly in the .yft files.

however, there is this one vehicle that is in my added vehicles spawn menu that i have NOT added. it appears as a lamborghini when spawned, and looking at the name appears to have replaced the Pegassi Zentorno. The strange part is that when i search for the zentorno files in OIV, they are located in patchday2, patchday3 and mpbusiness2. Upon looking through all of the .yft files in these locations, not one of them has the model of a lamborghini, they all have their original zentorno models in place. So how can this be?

I am at a loss as to where this vehicle has appeared from. anybody have any suggestions? thankyou

• Check your dlc folders, make sure each folder is the right one that you installed, if you see a folder that is not familiar, check it out and see if it's the unwanted vehicle that was appearing in the spawn menu,

Another solution is that some vehicle mods come with additional vehicles, therefore adding more than 1 vehicle to the pack, so check out each addon vehicle to see if that unwanted vehicle is present. Same process like the first, but you are checking each addon vehicle.

If all that didn't work then I'm sorry.

• @MegaDeveloper said in Car appearing in spawn menu that doesn't show in game files??:

Check your dlc folders, make sure each folder is the right one that you installed, if you see a folder that is not familiar, check it out and see if it's the unwanted vehicle that was appearing in the spawn menu,

Another solution is that some vehicle mods come with additional vehicles, therefore adding more than 1 vehicle to the pack, so check out each addon vehicle to see if that unwanted vehicle is present. Same process like the first, but you are checking each addon vehicle.

If all that didn't work then I'm sorry.

Thanks man. It appears that one of "vans123" vehicle addons came with 2 extra vehicles that isn't mentioned in the description or the readme file.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.