Trouble replacing the Besra with an AH-1Z Viper attack 'copter

So here I go again...

I took the models and renamed them Besra... put them in the right spot, the Viper spawns at Zancudo and is pretty... as soon as I go to climb in to pilot it BAM! game locks up. I updated the vehicle and handling metas using the provided add-on info but here is the thing... Skyline's add-on goes into the mpheist folder and the meta files that he provides for add-on reference the Valkyrie I believe to inform the handling of the Viper. BUT the Besra is located in the x64w mppilot folder. SO... I am out of my depth... and lost. I was basing my approach to the replacement on this file that I found explaining how to replace the Besra with a Warthog. Besra to A-10 vehicle and handling files

Here is the link to the AH-1Z: SkylineGTRFreak's AH-1Z Viper

• @DarthPungz Besra is a plane, AH-1Z Viper is a helicopter, just replacing handling lines and vehicles.meta wouldn't be enough. Besides, why don't replace the Valkyrie or something?

@Akila_Reigns

Hiya :). I hope that you are well.

I wanted to replace the Besra because only one of them spawn at the base. I was planning on replacing the Buzzard choppers with F-18s. Then replacing the Titans with Ospreys.

• @DarthPungz Did you try what I said in the F35 Page? Because it's really easy to do after you got the hang of it, I have Valkyrie, Savage, Hydra, F-22, Insurgent, Insurgent Pickup, F35, AH-64 Apache, A-10, B2 A Spirit, YF 12 A, and some other vehicles spawning at Fort Zancudo.

@Akila_Reigns said in Trouble replacing the Besra with an AH-1Z Viper attack 'copter:

@DarthPungz Did you try what I said in the F35 Page? Because it's really easy to do after you got the hang of it, I have Valkyrie, Savage, Hydra, F-22, Insurgent, Insurgent Pickup, F35, AH-64 Apache, A-10, B2 A Spirit, YF 12 A, and some other vehicles spawning at Fort Zancudo.

Tomorrow I will give it a try. I truly hope that I can figure your approach out. I would love to have planes like that spawning as you do. I have the war planes pack can I just call planes from that or so they need to be individual add ons?

Thank you for your kind help!

DarthPungz

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.