Car front suspension nose dives

• I did a replace using a beta car that was never finished (best option for having this car). The front suspension nose dive when I hit the breaks. My guess is because its beta. How would I go about correcting this issue? The only reason I'm asking is because this is my favorite car and I'm pretty sure the project is dead.

• @Stau_puffed93 you have to play with data in handling.meta of that car. Suspension is set there so you have to find out what data would fit it. Simply try changing the values of suspension.

• So I assume if the suspension acts to soft,increasing the number would stiffen it up some?

• @Stau_puffed93

Yeah, you want to incease the 'fSuspensionForce' value in 'handling.meta':

Example:

<fSuspensionForce value="2.200000" />

Compensate for harder suspension with the 'fSuspensionCompDamp' &/or 'fSuspensionReboundDamp' if the vehicle jumps up to much when going over bumps/pavements etc.

Given your problem I would also check:

<fSuspensionBiasFront value="0.420000" />

make sure it is somewhere near '0.5'. (ie no '1.0' or '0.0')

These values below limit the travel of the suspension:

<fSuspensionUpperLimit value="0.120000" /> *how far wheels up into car
          <fSuspensionLowerLimit value="-0.110000" /> *how far wheels hang below car

They can be used to limit suspension travel if the car bottoms out (wheels up into car body) or the wheels hang too low below the car when jumping etc. Values are usually around '0.1' or '-0.1' respectively.
    Best of luck. Hope it helps :thumbsup:

• <fRollCentreHeightFront Editable="true">
    <Min value="0" />
    <Max value="0" />
    <Description>This value modify the weight transmission during an acceleration between the left and right.</Description>
    </fRollCentreHeightFront>
    <fRollCentreHeightRear Editable="true">
    <Min value="0" />
    <Max value="0" />
    <Description>This value modify the weight transmission during an acceleration between the front and rear (and can affect the acceleration speed).</Description>
    </fRollCentreHeightRear>

• Download the mod vstancer. Allows you to tweak all suspension aspects. Wheel size and width. Suspension height (individual back and front), camber etc.. I know it's not permanent but an easy fix to fix that stuff.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.