Vehicle Shop Mod?

• Hey guys I've heard of the Premium Deluxe car store mod but it doesn't really 'fit' all vehicles, yet alone ground based vehicles that are too large to fit inside the building.

Is there another vehicle store mod that has vehicles spawned outside in an open area big enough for every vehicle?

UNLESS... We can add more vehicles to the stores on the phone as seen in multiplayer. I'll be happy to dedicate days to just sit there and input EVERY vehicle, name, price and picture into the appropriate stores...

• Banned

@GTAV-Noob-Modder117 Uhm......this isn't true though. The ini file that comes with that mod, allows you to set it so the vehicles will also spawn outside.

• @eshenk said in Vehicle Shop Mod?:

@GTAV-Noob-Modder117 Uhm......this isn't true though. The ini file that comes with that mod, allows you to set it so the vehicles will also spawn outside.

Wait what? For actually viewing the vehicle outside or for when you purchase it and spawn outside?

Me and my buddy basically added every ground vehicle to the right lists, made prices etc. But some tall or long vehicles will glitch through the roof, walls etc.

EDIT: Got the new version and nope. Looked through the config files, I haven't found anything that makes references to vehicle spawning, just colours and other settings.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.