[SCRIPT-VEHICLE] [WIP] BackToTheFutureV
I'm a huge Back to the Future fan and have always loved the BTTF mods for previous HD-universe games (GTA SA, VC, III) and how in-depth they were. I wanted to recreate the happiness they give me, but in GTA 5. This is why I wanted to make this mod. (I know TTTF exists, but I felt like it was missing some features, and when I started making this mod, the last update for it was about an year ago)
So, I present to you:
Back To The Future V!
ranstar74 - For making all of the models! The graphics won't look half as good without them!
AHK1221 - For making the script!
Other devs, without them mod wouldn't be so great.
@Nickumtoo225, @SonicJoshua24, @hugoraider, @MatchstickMan
Currently working features:
For all Time Machines:
- Time Travel (obviously)
- Animated interior
- Working Time Circuits Display
- Working Flux Capacitor
- Working Speedometer
- Working TFC: TFC handle, TFC lights, etc
- Working plutonium gauges
- Remote Control, 2 modes:
- With camera: camera moves with the DeLorean, so you're able to see it from the perspective of the DeLorean
- Without camera: camera stays with the player, and the DeLorean is controlled by normal controls.
- Working engine/door sounds
- Custom wormhole/sparks effect
- Able to see yourself reentering (will explain this later)
- Probability to get 1885 Time Circuits glitch if Time Machine is damaged.
- Working hover transformation
- With working wheel animation: wheels extend and rotate as they should while transforming
- Able to get struck by lightning
- Working MrFusion refuel animation.
Work In Progress
- Conversion garage: A garage where you can take your DMC-12 to, to convert it into a Time Machine
- BTTF3 model + behaviour
- Already "completed" things are still being improved, as this mod is still in "work-in-progress"
Here are the trailers for the mod, just so you get the idea of the mod. More trailers (for different movie-level cars will follow!)
To be continued...
Some nice in-game screenshots captured by ranstar74:
Excited? Join our Discord server for more information!
@AHK1221 Looking forward to this one
@Biggdogg Oooooooooooooo, can't wait.
@AHK1221 Any updates?
@Biggdogg Very, actually... BTTF2 (with complete fly mode working) coming soon
Some more screenshots by @ranstar74.... truly amazing work.
Also updated feature list
@AHK1221 Screenshots are looking good
@AHK1221 This looks amazing. Excited for this to drop. And those screens - especially the front bumper shot - are awesome
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads...
@AHK1221 that was the best GTA V BTTF Scene reenactment i've ever seen! Cant Wait!!!
@AHK1221 looks great, good job on the video
@AHK1221 Very well done, thank you guys for your work
@AHK1221 Any new updates?
is it done fully i make peds if needed any help let me know
Are you still working on it @AHK1221
@MrQuiche Yes, I am.
@MrQuiche Yes, I am.
Are we near a release, been lurking on this topic for 1,5 year
@MrQuiche Yes, we're hoping for a beta/alpha release in May!
A new chassis model for the delorean, made completely from scratch by @ranstar74 !
Wow, that's highly detailed