Flagging posts because of them being in the wrong area of the site.

• I see many posts in areas of the site where they're not going to get the exposure or attention they need, because they're in the wrong section, but am wary of flagging them because that seems to be for posts that break rules etc...

Can another option be added to the "Flag for moderation" option, that simply says "Wrong place", or is it okay to use the existing one for that anyway?

Thought it best to tag you @rappo in this, as you are ultimately the one who operates the site.

• @LeeC2202 Yeah, it is especially annoying in the Tutorials section, because when posted requests and questions fill up that section, the actual tutorials become hard to find unless someone posted a comment.
    @rappo Also an option to view similar posts when asking a question in the "Mod installation help and Troubleshooting" section or when posting a request in the "Request" section can be good.
    For example I see a lot of similar questions about Redux installation recently.

• @Akila_Reigns I suspect many might come from people where English is not their native language and if they use something like Google to translate the site section names, the wrong one might seem to the be the right one, as far as the translation goes.

I don't envy the global userbase when they have to deal in another language all the time, I can't imagine how hard it would be if I had to get help from a site in German for instance... it must be hell.

• @LeeC2202 You can flag them, it's fine. All it does is send a notification to moderators - there are no other consequences for the user.

• @rappo Good to know, thanks. I just didn't want mods heading to a comment expecting there to be something wrong, and it was just me wanting to get questions to where I thought they would have a better chance of being answered.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.