[MISC] Original and Lore-friendly music.

• Fake brands, fake locations, fake celibrities, but real music? I mean, wouldn't in-house music be cheaper to make? If you have a Soundcloud or make music at all, I'm looking for you. I think it would be cool if the community got together and made some original or lore-friendly music for the radio like

CRITERIA:

First off, anything not part of the HD universe gta.wikia.com/wiki/HD_Universe doesn't count. The HD Universe consists of:
    Grand Theft Auto IV (2008)
    Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned (2009)
    Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (2009)
    Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony (2009)
    Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
    Grand Theft Auto Online (2013)
    Just make sure that it contains no references to real places or products or celebrities, except those mentioned in the game (they sometimes mention real places like states and real celebrities, the GTA wiki can help with that.) But it doesn't need to reference anything at all, just be original music. Parodies like Straight Outta Davis and Everyone is Someone in L.S. (I've actually looked into that one myself, but i don't think i'll ever record it or finish the lyrics.) or Burn Vinewood Burn would also be cool, BUT NOT JUST PARODIES, I wanna see some original music with completely original lyrics. if you already have an album you've made that nobody is listening to, show us. Yeah, I doubt anyone will do that, but it's worth suggesting.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.