Surprise 10.16.2018 GTA V Update Question - Script Hook V error

• @Raval
    Yeah, it would nice if we could get a fellow community member to upload it to Google Drive or something. Anything but Mega. Mega is a pain. All files needed would be great.
    A year on, everytime I come back to V it's always scripthook crap again. Very upsetting. I don't have alot of time for 'more head work.' Just wanna mod up (fun) and get inside the game with the good stuff. Anyway, Google drive is VERY good. I was pulling well over 18 Mbit the other day getting the 1014930 patch someone uploaded.

• @Lazy7itan That is his status quo though. He refrains from interaction to avoid the drama associated with it. I've never seen any comments from him anywhere (though I could be mistaken) about the project.

• It really sucks that all these people are talking about downgrading to 1493.0 via steam and i've had no luck getting anything to work. stupid ass rockstar activation code glitch, i could easily downgrade when it was version 1103 couple months ago.. nothing seems to work anymore i guess.

• Maybe this vid and link might help some of you guys...(did not say IT WILL FOR SURE !)

• @Reacon i dont understand

• bruh i check every single day and it still hasnt gotten updated

• @Lazy7itan He just cut off from the GTA 5 community some years back, He hardly cares about ScriptHook even though It is the main factor of modding. He will update but In time. I once waited 5 weeks for the update. This goes for everyone please do not downgrade your game and do all that rubbish, because when you update it, It just goes so many issues with scripts, LSPDFR, activation code and a lot more than I have experience and had to restart my modding folder that takes ages!

• you could always delete the SH files in the .exe folder, that way you can still play GTA V, but lets face it....who wants to do that!

Updated

http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

Now I wonder how many of you will actually express your gratitude by making mom and dad send over a small amount of :money_with_wings: via PayPal for his efforts

• @ReNNie You are the most ignorant Moderator I've ever seen. First, everyone was complaining about how he was taking too long as he was the one who started ScriptHook that everyone mods around and he used to be very interested in the GTA 5 community, HE was the one who picks and continued to develop not us. He has taken the responsibility for the modding community of GTA 5. For you to sit there and be so unprofessional and mock everyone is just so ignorant and push forward calling us kids is ridiculous and childish. I will be reporting your stupid comment to a higher up. Well done.

• Big thanks to Alexander Blade (wherever you are) for hammering out an update in only a week. You've made GTAV fun once again. Alright everyone, DISPERSE! There's nothing more to see here. :-)

• @ReNNie Only a couple of people's comments seemed rude to me (out of 4 pages of posts). I was not one of them and I always try to donate to developers that make life better for the rest of us for free. I wish I could get my mom and dad to pay for stuff like this but since I'm 43 and have 3 kids of my own, that might be hard to pull off. I'm not sure how you got to be a "Moderator" with that kind of attitude but someone above you ought to rethink their decision making process. I though moderators were supposed to keep forums clean, not further trash them up with condescending posts like yours. Simply posting the link would have been good enough but no.... you had to get one more jab in. :rolling_eyes:

• @ReNNie said in Surprise 10.16.2018 GTA V Update Question - Script Hook V error:

Updated

http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

Now I wonder how many of you will actually express your gratitude by making mom and dad send over a small amount of :money_with_wings: via PayPal for his efforts

i've sent him enough :D

• @kifjyi @S8on He simply needs his rank to be removed there is no need to bring a sly comment and cause issues in his own forum that he moderates in. I urge you to contact GTA 5 mods to report him.

• @Rogans said in Surprise 10.16.2018 GTA V Update Question - Script Hook V error:

@kifjyi @S8on He simply needs his rank to be removed there is no need to bring a sly comment and cause issues in his own forum that he moderates in. I urge you to contact GTA 5 mods to report him.

its the internet, he's not upset me any..just the usual stuff people say - no need to report lol

anyway, all the time wasted reported/moaning about him could be better used playing GTA once again! :D

This has gone way too off-topic, locked.
    And since SHV has been updated we don't need this topic anymore anyway.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.