[Tutorial] MLO Interiors part 1 [placing vanilla interiors anywhere]
MLO interiors are placed different than other map objects. For normal objects (like land, buildings, trees etc. ) are used ymaps to place them.
For interiors are used:
- to define objects
- place them inside interior
- “attach” them to every room
- define rooms and portals (this I will explain in part 2 of tutorial)
Everything above in one ytyp
- to place whole interior with attached objects and collision
- to define all ytyps and ymaps and “connect” them
This tutorial will be based on custom DLC and will be split to 3 parts:
MLO Interiors part 1 [placing vanilla interiors anywhere]
MLO Interiors part 2 [editing vanilla interiors]
MLO Interiors part 3 [creating custom interior]
(It takes some time to make it, which I don’t have enough cuz of my work.)
Example DLC for this tuto:
Recording by OBS from CW is laggy dunno y, will try to fix it in part2.
@Dekurwinator you are the best, ty for sharing your knowledge so freely bro!