List of mods that bring features from IV to V
This discussion is to list out the mods that bring some of the features from IV to V i'll list a few but if any of you know of any mods out there that do just that then link it in the comments, Cheers!
P.s some of these mods aren't compatible with each other but with a bit of tweaking and copying code they very much could be compatible.
Only linking my GTA IV weapon pack because its the only mod with the actual IV melee weapon models and textures and the IV rpg (with detached rocket)
https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/iv-pump-shotgun (says pump shot but its the IV pack)
• Niko Player Model: https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/niko-bellic-ped-thengclan-lunchxbles
• Luis Player Model: https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/luis-lopez-from-gta-tbogt-ped-model
• GTA IV handling mod: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/gta-iv-style-handling-mod-for-gta-v
• GTA IV vehicle handling damage/deformation: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/increased-deformation-gta-iv-vehicle-damage
• PushIV: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/pushiv
• DrunkIV: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/drunkiv
• ParkourIV: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/parkouriv
• Working hotdog vendors: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/working-hotdog-vendors
• Disarm: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/disarm
• Fight club: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/fight-club
• IV Style Exit Vehicle (engine on/off): https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/iv-style-exit-vehicle-engine-on-off
• Knockout: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/knockout
• Crouch: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/crouch-mod
• Friendly Fire: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/friendly-fire
@PJR_4015 Idk why i forgot to mention that, thanks though
@PJR_4015 Do they handle like IV vehicles? The IV handling mod, ironically, doesn't touch them.
@Think_Tank Try them its just an oiv install and if you got stuff in gameconfig and the dlclist meta just copy those to desktop and when you install IV cars go into each of the metas on desktop and copy the stuff thats not in the new ones IV vehicles adds (they probably dont handle like the ones from GTA IV but they might)