[VEHICLE] [WIP] Some cars

• text alternatif

• text alternatif

• Really good progress

text alternatif
    text alternatif

• Body mapped and "Taxi de Marseille" added, interior roof and seats textures changed

text alternatif

To be finished :

• first movie body kit
    • brake discs
    • licence plate

• Bumper finished and on his place, also you can spot a little the new brake discs
    text alternatif

• Coming soon ....

text alternatif

• I can't tell if this gonna works or no ...

text alternatif

• V1.3 is now released :smiley:

• @Zaped said in [VEHICLE] [RELEASED] Peugeot 406 Taxi 2:

I can't tell if this gonna works or no ...

text alternatif

cool I would like to see a second version like this

• @Willy41007 Nope sorry, it was just a try but can't have the same mattrack like the movie, not possible to have the same position, COL can't be done correctly, and the game is crashing. So not for now.

• Probably final update coming in v1.5

• Changed tires textures (no more errors with textures)
    • Corrected black material (no more chrome effect, now black like a metal)
    • Corrected wheels texture/effects (more realistic metal aluminium effect, like the movie)

Sorry for too much update but sometimes i missed some errors. Hope all will be fine now.

:thumbsup_tone2:

FYI on v1.3 you broke dirt mapping
    also noticed unassigned materials which make for chrome look in the wheelcases and suspension springs
    (or is that because I've disabled some patchdays in my dlclist.xml?)
    on the undercarriage you could map the vanilla vehshare texture for undercarriage eg
    also noticed some clipping on the passenger side of the non-tuning bumper_f

But. Fair is fair. It's already the best 406 we ever had ingame!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @ReNNie said in [VEHICLE] [RELEASED] Peugeot 406 Taxi 2:

:thumbsup_tone2:

FYI on v1.3 you broke dirt mapping
    also noticed unassigned materials which make for chrome look in the wheelcases and suspension springs
    (or is that because I've disabled some patchdays in my dlclist.xml?)
    on the undercarriage you could map the vanilla vehshare texture for undercarriage eg
    also noticed some clipping on the passenger side of the non-tuning bumper_f

But. Fair is fair. It's already the best 406 we ever had ingame!

Look at my message at the top, all you talk about it's corrected on the upcoming v1.5 ::wink:
    Undercarriage is already mapped since the first version (you can see it in OpenIV)

And for the dirt map i have no more time to work on it. Probably later i don't know.

greetings

• Ok so the car was released in v1.5 with some improvements and for me the Peugeot 406 Taxi is now finished. I think i can't do more on it (considering the base model, it's not bad).

Time to start new car and here is little clue. The new car is related to this backpack....

text alternatif

• @Zaped said in [VEHICLE] [WIP] Some cars:

Ok so the car was released in v1.5 with some improvements and for me the Peugeot 406 Taxi is now finished. I think i can't do more on it (considering the base model, it's not bad).

Time to start new car and here is little clue. The new car is related to this backpack....

text alternatif

Hmmmm that looks interesting. Where does this car from? (Europe, Japan or US?)

• Japanese car

• @Zaped bagged Japanese car? VIP style?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.