[SCRiPT] Smokey and the Bandit Mission
- there's a vanilla edit for the Trailers2 as Snowman's trailer which would serve the purpose well
- any old Jobuilt daycab truck would do I guess, combined with a vanilla Phoenix or even hi-poly Add-On '77 TransAm
- modelnames for trailer and truck, time slot, multiple predefined routes, earnings and difficulty level (number of pursuing cops and/or roadblocks) should be set over ini
- AI drives Cledus' hauler combination from A - B in a given period of time (2.8 hrs game time?)
- the mission starts if you roll up next to Cledus in his combination parked somewhere
- you in your boosted car have to keep the police away from its radius whilst keeping a wanted level all time
while Cledus can use the freeway, you need to take those hillbilly backroads so slip and slide your way into the endzone before the time period has passed
- upon succes you see Smokey roll in and you both cash in $80,000 for succesfully delivering those Logger beer cases in time and making Big Enos and Little Enos happy campers!
- if you pick up lonely bride Carrie along the way, you lose time getting her in, but the earnings will increase
- maybe using Naudio.dll there could even be CB radiochatter from the '77 movie at intervals?
For the good old American life
For the money, for the glory, and for the fun...
Mostly for the money
I'll be bumping this into 2021 I guess
wonder what bounty it would take to get see this happen
@ReNNie Sounds like a good script, sadly I can’t script
Is this on Netflix?