[Tutorial | Vehicles/Weapons] How to do: Add-On's / Replacer's

@Al3x_M3rc3r that's something related to hashes. You should create new hashes in the language folder of your Add-On for every vehicle and if It contains tuning parts for them too.

That's something I've never done as it's not relevant for me but there's a tutorial made by I'm Not Mental in Google that you can find easily and that explains it a bit.

• @Reyser One more thing is giving me trouble from a very long time which is, suppose if i want to add two addon cars into single dlc but both of them have their own vehiclelayout.meta files then how will i merge them so that they both spawn correctly, till now im not able to do that if i merge both cars vehiclelayout datas then game crashes and if i choose to keep only one vehiclelayout data then the other car is spawning right in front of me and when i try to enter in it the game crashes.. would be glad if you can help me sorting this out.

@Al3x_M3rc3r You have to do it the same way you do it for the other meta files. The only difference between vehiclelayout.meta and the other files is that the first one does have more sections so you should be more cautious of where are you placing the info in such file.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.