Mission Crash

• Hi guys,
    So I'm new to modding GTA and I spent a long time downloading mods yesterday. However when I go to open the garage door in the mission (Repossession, one of the very first missions) I'm just stuck in a black screen with the loading symbol in the corner, the game hasn't crashed or frozen just stcuk like that. Any advice?

• @Will98 you’re not really meant to mod gta while still needing to complete missions as a lot of mods can mess with missions. What mods do you have installed?

• @Reacon said in Mission Crash:

@Will98 you’re not really meant to mod gta while still needing to complete missions as a lot of mods can mess with missions. What mods do you have installed?

I wouldn't fully agree as that would probably also mean that guys who redo or are still in the story mode would not be able to run some mods either... I also have a save at the start of the story mode but are able to use literally anything I download.

A few questions that could help understand what might be causing this problem @Will98:

• Did it happen after you tried to make a modification of your own?
    • If not #1, are you able to pinpoint after which mod did this happen?
    • Are you sure you've got all dependables for each of the mods you've had downloaded?

Could be gameconfig related?
    And as stated above, if properly modded, missions don't break

• So I had a proper look through and I made a stupid mistake of not naming some files correctly i.e. a replacer for the bagger which completely screwed up the mission, all sorted now cheers guya

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.