Handling the epidemic of broken rigged Ped models

• Should there be a stipulation in the upload criteria that if you're uploading a rigged mesh, that it not be completely unusable do to a broken rig?
    What should be a given to any uploader seems to be lost on some modders that will gladly upload any mesh that is deformed beyond usefulness. I for one would never think of uploading anything that didn't 100 percent clear a Q.A test. If I fcked up a rig on a model and it didn't work, I'd go right back and re-rig it again and again until it did. Sharpening my skills and earning the right to tag my paypal on my page simultaneously.
    I've seen far too many ped models with screen shots clearly showing horrid deformations in the legs, hands, neck and not only that, I've had the unfortunate experience (as I'm sure many others have had) of going through the trouble of downloading, cataloguing and loading several ped models, only to be forced to have to go back in and wipe the character because the rig was completely borked.
    Because of T2's anti modding campaign and their constant updates that break our mods we're already filled to the brim with abandoned and broken mods that we have to sort through. Broken models shouldn't be yet another thing that fills the bucket. I'm apprehensive posting this because it might sound harsh. But some things I believe should be said.
    What else can we do other than just outright stating "Hey, don't do that sh
    t"?

Rate half a star? But remember to motivate ;)

It's a struggle for us since it's such a gray area. We certainly like to see qualitative good mods, but most modders have to start somewhere. Since there's a decent amount of interaction between users and creators, most creators will take that feedback and improve on themselves.

As @ReNNie said, ratings are already an incentive to push quality forwards. Feel free to criticize modders and rate however you see fit, with proper motivation of course.

and @PsiBurner please if you can, motivate your ratings in more detail as than the past two occurances
    pinpoint the flaws so to speak and link to a rigging tutorial eg
    after that all you can do is hope for the best

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.