[MAP] [WIP] Project Z - Soon to be Abandoned (Part SWZ)

• The project's main aim was to convert LS into a apocalyptic atmosphere.But I wanted to ensure that it is compatible with every apocalyptic/abandoned map from map editor/menyoo/ymaps because I too have some maps on this site which I really love. That is why I have not showed the whole city as the map are their which are not mine, But 100% compatible with SWZ Maps.

As time is passing away with errors/crashes I may have to stop and just consider that maybe ymaps will not help me convert the entire map.Hence if there ain't solution I may just stop now before I waste more time.I know that stuff is possible via 3ds max but well because I don't know stuff like 3dsmax or zmodeller.If anyone got step by step guide I am willing to learn.

Forum link:
    CLR.DLL

YMAP

If anyone can help me resolve the issue please contact me via site message or discord.I have left the issue on site forum as well but no help until now.Discord: https://discord.gg/7CY8Pdp

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Wish you a good fortune and happy modding

• Just in-case someone wants to know what happened : Project Z

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.