GTA 5 keeps crashing at loading screen while loading story mode everything is up to date

• @MegaDeveloper its the 7 game disc version not the steam though its crazy I did everything right and everything updated and it still dose this.

• @TR71777 : Do you have installed Map Builder or any addon cars to your dlclist?, try to use a gameconfig like this one https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/too-many-add-ons-gameconfig-fix This mod did allow me to install extra custom dlcs and gave no crash on loadingscreen.

• @MegaDeveloper I have tried that mod as well I don't know why its doing this it gets to loading and when it gets done it crashes just as trevor pops up in a dark shade screen

@TR71777 have you tried

disabling your mods folder
    disabling your scripts folder
    removing your settings.xml
    removing your save game file

• @ReNNie yup I have tried that and its still doing it let me see if its the trainers cause I don't got much mods in the mods folder and ill look at others as well

• @ReNNie I did everything possible I am so stumped right now smdh maybe if I download team viewer maybe someone can see whats wrong?

• My "qualified guess" would be that you are having problem with one or more mods that allow you to buy / spawn MP cars in the story mode.

These items universally don't work and I could never launch a game with one of these. Luckily, I always backed the game up and even made a system rollback checkpoint.

Make sure there are no "leftovers" from these. If everything worked for you before (as it still does for us) the problem has to be somewhere in your computer and has no connection whatsoever to updates.

Also, please understand... it is not Rockstar's fault that updates keep coming. It's the fault of the "Fake-Two" company, who wants to keep GTA V alive to earn some big-bucks off meticulous and resourceful designers and programmers working for Rockstar. It's the corporation that you should blame. Not the game designer.

I saw some asi scripts on those previous screenshots you shared

When I say disable your mods folder and all scripts I also mean any and all asi scripts

Just make the game as vanilla as possible, that's why I also suggested removing your save game and settings.xml

I'm sorry but I'm not the one who's going to use TeamViewer to try and fix your installation

• @ReNNie said in GTA 5 keeps crashing at loading screen while loading story mode everything is up to date:

I saw some asi scripts on those previous screenshots you shared

When I say disable your mods folder and all scripts I also mean any and all asi scripts

Just make the game as vanilla as possible, that's why I also suggested removing your save game and settings.xml

ReNNie is right to point it out @TR71777 because, take a good note of it, even if you reinstalled the game, but copy-pasted all scripts and modifications that have been in the game directory before, you will unwittingly reproduce the problem you had. Which probably lies in one of the modded files.

I noticed you have a backup folder for all the scripts. Instead of dropping all of it into your main directory, just try to copy one script / .asi at a time and see when (or if) the game breaks.

• @TheMurderousCricket @TR71777 @ReNNie Pretty much all we wanted you to do.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.