Redux , lies and GTA ...

• @Weirdoutworld I've heard of the particle effects and dynamic shadows with GTA Realism, in fact, he just found a ton of enb effects in the game files, like reflection textures.

• @glitch No, i'm not Romito, apologies accepted. And no, i did not send any money to that "modder"... but i felt the sarcasm on the "genius" part

• I realized REDUX was pushed back because his "hard drive was hacked". When actually that was when CRYHD released LA Vegetation. He pushed it back to put some of crys work into redux. Damn... he IS scum. Smh.

• Hahha, what a discussion..... So i finally deleted Redux and installed VisualV and HD2K.
    I did this because even after several email to the Redux site i got demon mailer fails.. hahhah
    wonder if the Redux site is real????

• @nieda113 said in Redux , lies and GTA ...:

Hahha, what a discussion..... So i finally deleted Redux and installed VisualV and HD2K.
    I did this because even after several email to the Redux site i got demon mailer fails.. hahhah
    wonder if the Redux site is real????

Hi deleted Redux fake mod and installed the VisualV, admitting i was wrong....

• ReduX suX. Honestly, it only looks good during night time, the rest of weather colors are absolutely garbage, plus that 100% unrealistic skydome texture. I don´t know how everybody is hyped with it, but NaturalVision is x1000 better and i don´t see that amount of publicity, videos and hype promoting it. He tried to "create" the most realistic mod ever and it was exactly the opposite, result: The ugliest graphic modification ever made for GTA V, together with "Miracle" of V and "Pinnacle" of V .And by the way, he didn't upload it in this site because nobody would like his "mod", and admins would delete it almost inmediatly. I think he is already banned...

• @LanGonCer9807 Redux (Original) has a weird pinkish tint ti it :/

• the only thing i like from redux is the police ai and gun sounds

seeing 1 police man getting out of car going to an injured, and laying on the ground, police man, and pulling him behind a car, is just nice. i have to admit this happens only from 3 * up

the roads are blurry even on very high, and jump from modded to not-modded and modded in 200 meters,

that reshade is just hogging resourses

and the enb is just not reflecting enough, i have brettus enb

oh, i almost forgot, even if you set ped variety on minimum you get some small variations on ped and car diversity,
    at max... no more black and gray only cars on streets, you get more buses, bicyclists, more colors on sports cars, no just red and yellow

@bur587 you can use camera percentage effects too overwrite that tint or reset monitor

• @RYAN nope, isnt my monitor :)

• @RYAN Hello, i'm also only interested for these two features, before the biker update i somehow removed every other redux feature and only kept these two, had permanent snowing particles after that on 4/6 weather cycles. Do you maybe know how can i disassemble these two features from the oivpack, (or if it's "stolen", from which mods exactly ?) so i can put them back on a clean game ? thanks a lot !

• @Cerberuss

i know that oiv files are similar to .zip or .rar files and you can extract what file you want out of it with WinRar (in my case) but i do not know what file does what exactly

i think you need Dilapidated-Realism... among the best of it's kind

but also... careful there... it even has oiv... make back-ups... biker upd screws prev gameconfigurations

you need too install entire mod too seen it at work

if you know WHAT FILES APPLY THE DOG FIGHTING FOR THE POLICE JETS & HELICOPTERS AI FROM R.D.E PLS DO TELL ! anybody !?!

• Redux also stole the 2k mist texture from Project Reload.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.