Infinite Loading Screen

• I had to redownload all of my mods twice due to updates for GTA V and I had every vehicle and weapon replaced. For the final time of modding I have decided to just put in vehicle addons as it will stop map loading issues and will be just easier to do. I have used NaturalVision Remastered with no issues including VisualV, but for some reason when I use a different gameconfig (the one that has been recently updated), the game seems to be stuck on the loading screen. I even downloaded the packfile limiter and heap limit adjuster to fix this, but to no avail. Funnily enough I had this issue back when I first started to mod, but I can't seem to find the solution. If I use only one vehicle addon with a low amount of polygons with the default gameconfig, the game runs fine and can spawn it with no issue. The different gameconfig seems to be the problem, and it is the only one that has been updated for the most recent update. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.