How to Scale Time and Character Speed?

• Hello alle, I'm pretty new to the modding community and GTA Modding in general, I've been trying to find a mod that would allow me to freeze time and still allow the player to move around freely like in real time..I haven't been able to find one so I decided to make one, I did some research and I've concluded that I would need to write my script in C#, I have a tiny bit of experience in C# but I'm hardly experienced with it, my question is how would I go about having the player able to move around when the Time Scale is being editted and if possible can you show a code example so I can have a fair example of what I should be doing? I'd really appreciate that I'm really new and I have no clue about what I'm doing, not to mention how intimidating the language seems.

I've did some googling and came across the Native Database and found this SET_TIME_SCALE function and I guess that's the first step, but I'm not sure what I should do next I'm completely lost can someone assist?

• Hello @_razi and welcome to the modding! There are quite a few "time-warping" mods in the downloads section. Just type "time", "slow" or "longer" in the search bar and you'll get some interesting results.

• @Jitnaught Oh that is cool, Yeah like that how would I go about it?

@_razi I think they just set the time scale lower and set the player's animation speed higher.
    It also includes a patch by Unknown Modder which allows to (almost?) freeze time.

• @Jitnaught Alright man thanks I'll be sure to look into it.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.