GTA V startup sound bug?

• This bug is starting to annoy the hell out of me now. Just a few days ago, this annoying bug started. On occasion when my GTA V game gets to the first load screen art the sound will just stop and not play again.

And no, no new mods were installed, no software was updated etc. the game just started doing this for no reason from out of nowhere just a few days ago. I have to keep restarting the game until it loads without the sound cutting off.

• I am not for sure how to get to this on steam but utilize this tool in order to check if all files are there and not corrupted...
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/verify-game-files-without-steam

• @JeffParkerModHDx

Hmmm.... Well it booted up and still no sound. Must be a windows 10 or GTA V PC bug then I assume...

So weird...

• I am not for sure if vsync affects sound so it may have something to do with it but i have had choppiness due to vsync problems in order to turn on or off go to settings and then go to GRAPHICS/VSYNC and turn on then see if it does it if it does not help turn it back to the opposing option that you had it on from the start. I hope it helps :) sorry for late response btw i just thought about it.

• @JeffParkerModHDx

All good. Yep. I think that's the issue. Its weird because you simply open and close the game and it works 50/50. So dumb how all these little things can cause stupid little things like this...

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.