the crew map is now possible to port

• https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=8879

there has been a tool released to export the crew map. So if anyone is interested to port the crew map to gta V, now its possible.

• @shephart Should be usefull to import buildings for some custom map projects such as GTAUniverse :smiley:

• These maps are a nightmare to reach a look near to the original, too many models and textures to build in GTA V, map modders port models and textures trying to simplify material edition ignoring a proper work, but lets to see. Nice if someone have a big patience to port this.

• @shephart @MetaGTA for the past few days I've been trying this. It looks pretty promising, however the textures aren't exported too nicely. A solution to @MetaGTA's concern about the massive size could be splitting up the map (i.e. A NY region map, a Chicago map). I probably won't be releasing it publicly due to copyright issues. Perhaps I might give it to someone who could prove ownership of the game, but we'll see.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.