[MISC] [RELEASED] World of Variety

• WORLD OF VARIETY

This is a FAQ & general guidance. That may or may not be of some use. I thought id post it anyway.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: With NaturalVision ✪ Remastered (NVR) installed. I have vehicle texture issues, world scenarios dont work or the game crashes.
    A: WoV must be installed after NVR & its options.

Q: With NVR installed. Peds have rain animations and have umbrellas out when its not raining.
    A: Install '17. Disable Wet Roads Effect' in the optional add-ons folder that comes with Natural Vision Remastered. (WoV must be installed after NVR & its options)

Q: Umbrellas are still attached to the peds hands after it has finished raining.
    A: Umbrellas despawn after moving out of the immediate area. This is a known bug that will be fixed in the future.

Q: Is WoV compatible with LSPDFR.
    A: Yes.

Q: Does WoV make your frames drop.
    A: No.

Q: Game crashes on loading screen.
    A: Delete 'EnableMPCars.asi' from your Grand Theft Auto V root directory. (where the GTA5.exe is located)

Q: Is the full version of World of Variety compatible with storymode.
    A: WoV hasnt been tested while playing storymode (missions & side missions). I will guess and say the full version of WoV will be fine while playing through the entire storymode. I make no guarantee though. There is also a lite version, which can be used for storymode.

Q: How many add-on vehicles & peds is the WoV gameconfig good for.
    A: As from the 'Arena War DLC' It covers WoV, IVPack & DoV. Combined thats 125 add-on vehicles, 8 add-on peds. The maximum limit is unknown.

Update 23/2/19: WoV gameconfig tested with VWE 2.3.1 & latest versions of WoV, IVPack, DoV. Bringing the total up to 315 add-on vehicles, 8 add-on peds.
    Installed in this order: IVPack, VWE, WoV, DoV.
    Had the heap limit adjuster & packfile limit adjuster installed, linked below.
    With the only other mod installed being Simple Trainer.

Bare in mind that i had none of the VWE vehicles spawning in traffic, except for replacements. Also spawning vehicles via a trainer could possibly crash your game. Until the next version comes out.

Update 25/2/19: WoV gameconfig tested with RDE 4.0 peds & vehicles.
    Installed peds & vehicles to the WoV dlc.
    Had the heap limit adjuster & packfile limit adjuster installed, linked.
    This brings the total up to 390 add-on vehicles, 44 add-on peds.

This is the final test from me. If you surpass these numbers with no crashing, go ahead and let the community know.

Q: Game crashes on loading screen with alot of add-ons.
    A: Try installing all 3 of these mods:

heap limit adjuster
    packfile limit adjuster
    limitless gameconfig

GUIDANCE

The biggest perpetrators of game crashes are gameconfigs, vehicles, scripts & outdated mods. So that should be your first line of enquiry.

The general rule when trying to find what mod is causing whatever issues you are experiencing. Is to add mods back one by one on the vanilla game, testing after each one you add. Once you have found the mod thats causing the issue. Test that mod by itself to confirm it.

If you believe you have found an issue with World of Variety then leave your comments. Bare in mind that you will have to give absolute detail, provide proof & only have WoV & requirements installed. This is so it can be verified, tested & then fixed.

Ive posted this new WoV topic in place of the old topic, as im not able to edit the old one after a year.

• @Remix Done

• Update 23/2/19: WoV gameconfig tested with VWE 2.3.1 & latest versions of WoV, IVPack, DoV. Bringing the total up to 315 add-on vehicles, 8 add-on peds.
    Installed in this order: IVPack, VWE, WoV, DoV.

Bare in mind that i had none of the VWE vehicles spawning in traffic, except for replacements. Also spawning VWE vehicles via a trainer could possibly crash your game. Until the next version comes out.

• Update 25/2/19: WoV gameconfig tested with RDE 4.0 peds & vehicles.
    Installed peds & vehicles to the WoV dlc.
    This brings the total up to 390 add-on vehicles, 44 add-on peds.

This is the final test from me. If you surpass these numbers with no crashing, go ahead and let the community know.

• Thanks

• @Cass I was wondering why GTA 5 was crashing while NVR was installed. I thought NVR was the problem. Then I saw this FAQ, Which let me know what to do to fix this issue.

The first Q&A of this FAQ should be in the description of either WoV or NVR. Thank you SO MUCH for the heads up! Now NVR works.

• Is using the provided save game the only way to enjoy the mod in its full glory and if so, will I be allowed to save my game and continue using the save game or do I have to use the fresh 100 % file every time? Thanks for the mod, fantastic work!

• @CARTlike You can use whatever save you want. Lots more info in the the READ ME.txt

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.