How to remove Limitation Spawned Entities ? Object Spooner/Menyoo

• Does someone know how to remove the limitations of the entities I can spawn with Object Spooner ? Once I have reached 251 peds, I can't spawn anymore... and I need thousands of peds for a project. Thanks

• codewalker is your best bet takes some time to learn but better then any in game "map editor" for GTA V
    you can add auto spawn for said ped and i do believe its infinite or you hit some in game limit

• thanks Darkerthanblack, I was hoping for a hidden setting that you may know and that may change easily the number of spawn entities with Map Editor or Menyoo.

• the limit is placed there for a reason i believe and there noway around it

• @kairoskairos said in How to remove Limitation Spawned Entities ? Object Spooner/Menyoo:

Does someone know how to remove the limitations of the entities I can spawn with Object Spooner ? Once I have reached 251 peds, I can't spawn anymore... and I need thousands of peds for a project. Thanks

Me Too Because I am Also Experiencing This problem i want a 90876 lights but in spooner they limited only 2048. :( lol we have to report this problem to author who has created this menyoo. ok

• @Venkey simple make lights with an area in mind then convert to ymap. you can load multiple ymaps to get around the prop limit problem

• @DarkerThanBlack thanks for reply but I don't know how to remove the limit or something

• @Venkey He just told you to do what I told you in chat last night. Make multiple ymaps to get that many lights. Just do it that way. Quit trying to get 95,000 lights on one ymap, it isn't going to happen.

• @Venkey @kairoskairos Ok, so the actual answer is that CodeWalker can place more than 2048 entities in a ymap. I just converted the file Venkey sent me to ymap, loaded it into CodeWalker, and was able to easily and quickly add more entities. But Venkey, I still recommend you break up your project into many parts due to what it seems you are trying to do.

• @chonkie said in How to remove Limitation Spawned Entities ? Object Spooner/Menyoo:

@Venkey @kairoskairos Ok, so the actual answer is that CodeWalker can place more than 2048 entities in a ymap. I just converted the file Venkey sent me to ymap, loaded it into CodeWalker, and was able to easily and quickly add more entities. But Venkey, I still recommend you break up your project into many parts due to what it seems you are trying to do.

yeah i am already making it spooner files into parts like Lights Patch (1), Light Patch (2).

• @chonkie @Venkey - So it's possible to surpass these limits, simply by creating several placement files instead of trying to cram everything into a single one?

I join up, because I'll be needing lots of objects in the future too...

• @TheMurderousCricket Actually I Want Total 4,00,000 Light Bro But There Is Only limited with 2048 cap lol

• @TheMurderousCricket I actually tested placing more items with CodeWalker in a single ymap and was successful. That 2048 limit seems like it is a Menyoo thing. I still recommend not trying to put that much stuff into one ymap.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.