Trevor's screen effects......

• Guys,

I really, really need to get rid of the Trevor's demented, trippy special ability screen effects.

I don't want to waste my eyesight and psyche on that piece of crap.

Any advice or mods that could do the job? Please reply. :(

• @TheMurderousCricket Would like to know how as well

• Got it @SLY95ZER! :slight_smile: The special ability screen effects are controlled by the "timecycle_mods_4.xml" under C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\timecycle. I used this mod as a guidance, as the description clearly states it removes "Rampage Screen Effects".

Anyway, one may use aforementioned file and just put it into archive and the whole "MK Ultra" effect is gone. :smirk: The only problem is the fact that the color hue will also be gone (which, alone, is fine) so the sounds are the only hint that you use the special ability bar...

However, there has to be a way to make a "surgical strike" on that demented screen FX alone - there are quite a few Trevor-related strings in the timecycle 4 file. Editing them out IAW what the "PostFXOff" posits, should eliminate the effect, while keeping the remaining features intact.

Perhaps, if I have nothing else to do, I will examine it further and cut things out one-by-one to make it suit my needs. But for now, we may as well use this resource here. :slight_smile:

@Weirdoutworld, I am linking you to this discussion as well, because I noticed you made a simmilar post two weeks ago. :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.