How to spawn a ped model with a specific walking style in .CS?

• I have this mod where you can spawn a ped model using a hotkey, in .CS, I was wondering how one would spawn a ped model with a certain walking style attached to it. Like drunk or overweight, for example.

I know you can select these walking styles with a trainer like Menyoo, But I would like to have it already applied to the character. Is that possible, in .CS?

To be specific, I want to spawn one with "Intimidation 3" walking style (at least, that's what it's called in Menyoo)

Any help with this would be a great help.

• Spawn the ped normally, then use this code to set the movement clipset to "Intimidation 3"

Function.Call(Hash.SET_PED_MOVEMENT_CLIPSET, Game.Player.Character, "move_m@intimidation@unarmed", 1.0f);

I took the movement clipset from here: https://github.com/MAFINS/MenyooSP/blob/ccecad0f7f7eff7ab1618e609cd772055911e19a/Solution/source/Submenus/PedAnimation.cpp#L1338

• Jitnaught, the scripting genius to the rescue! Awesome, gonna try this out.

• Hmm..having trouble getting it to work. Where would I put that code within this?:

{
    Keys changeModelKey = Keys.V;
    Model modelToChangeTo = "u_m_m_jesus_01";

public ChangePlrModel()
    {
    	KeyDown += ChangePlrModel_KeyDown;
    }

private void ChangePlrModel_KeyDown(object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
    {
    	if (e.KeyCode == changeModelKey)
    	{
    		Game.Player.ChangeModel(modelToChangeTo);
    	}
    }

}

• After Game.Player.ChangeModel

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.