How to create mission/job scripts ?

• Hello,

So I would like to extend my pleasure in solo beyond the great mod LSPDFR and I have a lot of script ideas.
    But honeslty I don't know where to start. I know Python, Java and C so I think that learning C# will not be difficult but I would like to know how to create Scripts ?
    I read a lot of things in Google, this forum, Quora and even Stackoverflow, Youtube... But all I have seen is some tutorials to create basic mods like make peds or animals appears, script trainers or so.

What I want to do is to create script like Trucking Missions mod, create new missions. I know it must be not simple and long but I have some time and I'm passionate by programmation so I am clearly open to any suggestion if you know where I should start.

I do have some question too :
    Are scripts coded in C# or other language ?
    How to know which function use from the game ? I heard about NativeDB [http://www.dev-c.com/nativedb/].
    Do you think it will be long to develop something like basic jobs scripts like Delivery missions ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.