Carcols Tutorial for Lighting install

• Ok I have a mod installed and working fine but the emergency lights do not work on the vehicle at all in game.

Can someone guide me through the process as the vehicle comes with a carcols.meta file and when I use the file nothing happens in game?

Also any tutorials on how to install carcols.meta correctly would be appreciated, thanks

• @toontotalwar
    What I suggest is that you edit your post (those three dots, bottom right of your post > Edit) to include a link to the mod you are talking about (type the mod name & then highlight the text then hit the infinity figure of 8 symbol above text box & then paste link).

It will then appear like this :thumbsup:

There are many lighting mods out there, so it may be that you require a specific lighting mod installed as well as the vehicle & carcols in the right place to get the lights to work. :thumbsup:
    Carcols are usually installed in the 'dlc.rpf' that comes with a mod. Internal file location can vary so I'll have a bit more of an idea once you link to the mod in question. :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th said in Carcols Tutorial for Lighting install:

@toontotalwar
    What I suggest is that you edit your post (those three dots, bottom right of your post > Edit) to include a link to the mod you are talking about (type the mod name & then highlight the text then hit the infinity figure of 8 symbol above text box & then paste link).

It will then appear like this :thumbsup:

There are many lighting mods out there, so it may be that you require a specific lighting mod installed as well as the vehicle & carcols in the right place to get the lights to work. :thumbsup:
    Carcols are usually installed in the 'dlc.rpf' that comes with a mod. Internal file location can vary so I'll have a bit more of an idea once you link to the mod in question. :thumbsup:

I added the vehicle as a new DLC mod and all is good now!! Lesson learned here as I will do this procedure moving forward to avoid any errors. thanks for reply though

• @toontotalwar
    Cool bud. Glad you got it working :thumbsup:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.