Rigging Help Needed

• What's up? I made a bulletproof vest with custom mapping and when I exported it I received an error stating there is more than one root bone? I had a lot of fake bones which I don't understand. I'm using 3ds Max 2012, currently downloading 2017 to see if the issue persists. I couldn't get the vest to rig properly either so right now it's basically broken. Are there any tutorials that tell you how to rig individual models? Rather than entire PEDs? I've looked a few places and I've only got an idea of what to do. I'm originally a SAMP Modder, so this is all new to me and I need some rigging pointers.

• @travie I believe you are suppose to be using 2016 for rigging. For tutorials you’ll have to keep on searching or wait for an expert to reply.

• @MegaDeveloper I'm not really sure what's supposed to be used. I hear different things from different people so I'm kinda looking for a straight forward answer. I've even seen people rig on 2017 so maybe there's an issue with it? Maybe not? Not sure, but yeah I'll keep looking in the mean time.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.